3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor04 08.12.20 10:02 pm

Video card is loaded only by 10%

The new Lenovo gaming 3 laptop. cpu i7-10750h 16gb ram. video nvidia 1650ti 4gb.

The video card doesn't use all its power. The memory of the GPU is not used. The Nvidia control panel in the field prefers the NVIDIA's "high-performance processor." The power supply is highly productive. installed the latest drivers from Lenovo and Nvidia. Windows 10 is downloaded from the official site. There are no errors in the device's decpetcher. The Benchmark test shows 5 fps. During the tests in the task manager, the map is loaded only by 10%. How do I fix this problem? Thank you

14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den4ikRZK 09.12.20

Igor04
so these benchmarks don't require a lot of video memory, run the game and check

I
Igor04 09.12.20

The game is all the same, so downloaded these programs to test

S
SonyK_2 09.12.20

Igor04 wrote:
... downloaded these programs to test
In addition, to download, they need to be properly configured. Before you start, put your permission, full-screen mode and smoothing to the maximum. Then run the STRESS test - then and will ship normally.
Spoiler
You can also try FurMark - tuned about the same.
Spoiler

I
Igor04 09.12.20

Jay with minimal load such a terrible FPS shows, and Gpu load 98%. All to the maximum I tried to bet, the result is the same. And the benchmark automatically loads as it should and the result is terrible. In the game, even the menu lays.

M
Marsj 09.12.20

Can disable/include some function in the bios...
Assembly Pulls Cyberpunk 2077
Spoiler http://pc-builds.com/cyri/Intel_Core_i7-10750H/NVIDIA_GeForce_GTX_1650_Ti/0W/15F/?gameList'(2V)

I
Igor04 09.12.20

There's nothing to do with the video card in the bios.

X
XDDRUS 09.12.20

Igor04
Put the GP through the Windies, not the nvidia. Maybe it will.

I
Igor04 09.12.20

Through Windowes it is not possible to go, blocked this tab and selected a map from intel, I understood in the laptop in Vindowes can not forcibly choose a discrete graphics card, only for certain applications can.

X
XDDRUS 09.12.20

Igor04
In general, the idea is possible, maybe you just windudov cut?

y
yuriko1158 09.12.20

Not so long ago, T-shirts were spat at supporting drivers.
to start, try the default drivers that the wind itself puts.
I have the same with new drivers the game does not go.
In general, you have to wait for the update. version of the wind, to somehow play ...

I
Igor04 09.12.20

XDDRUS
Already three versions of Windows changed, everywhere the same

S
SonyK_2 09.12.20

Igor04 wrote:
There's nothing to do with the video card in the bios.
You need to look for settings associated with the processor - with a built-in video ad, it's not a separate graphics card.
... selected a map from intel, I understand in the laptop in Vindowes can not forcibly choose a discrete graphics card, only for certain applications can.
That's why it's so low performance that it's the default start-up processor. In the nVidia panel manually flogging to turn? - not in "Global Settings" but in "Software Settings," under a specific application/game.
Spoiler
Already three versions of Windows changed ...
The intro is disconnected in BIOS/UEFI (if the manufacturer provided such a possibility), the nVidia panel (same versions) on similar OS should in theory have the same settings. Does the wind version affect it?

I
Igor04 09.12.20

SonyK_2
There are no such settings in the bios.
In nvidia, the software settings also pointed out the map.
By the version of the wind I meant 3 builds, eventually settled on the original as said in those support Lenovo.
As a result, those support offered to take the computer in a guarantee

M
Marsj 09.12.20

By screens, the graphics card is 98-100%, the processor is 2%, the Intel graphics system® UHD 5%. Go to Intel's website and look at the software and driver on the processor. And turn off the Intel graphics system® UHD processor.
Spoiler https://downloadcenter.intel.com/en/product/201837