3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Glukinc 08.12.20 10:02 pm

Skeleton's head. (King's Bounty: The Legend)

People who found the head of the skeleton. This quets gives a bqzdial skeleton lying in the dilapidated castle of the satra king, so that there to enter it must take the quest for the sacking at the Guardian. Location Forest. Who's in the way. In advance, Sps.
18 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eldar 08.12.20

I'm joining the question. Treasures on 5 more leveles stole, but on the castle to shatter, to find the head is still dangerous, though 13 led already ...

Z
Zer Ael 08.12.20

Gluk.inc, what to suggest something? The head is randomly placed in the castle grounds. Once again, go around, looking carefully under his feet.

G
Glukinc 08.12.20

zel sps.

G
Glukinc 08.12.20

Counter-question and in what form it lay Lying, more precisely what is it. There's a square of rounds, a skull with a bone?!?

G
Glukinc 08.12.20

Uraa was snable, I had to look at my feet more closely, the current is now another problem. Skeleton said there's a lever, click it and half a banner. Here I press not as .... who's a thread of it!??! I've opened it, write it off.

Z
Zer Ael 08.12.20

There's two levers. Pull both.

G
Glukinc 08.12.20

Where's the other one? 1 I found near the entrance to the throne, it burns a little, and three?!

Z
Zer Ael 08.12.20

Examine the wall lamps in the corridors. If you find a job, check out my PIX.

G
Glukinc 08.12.20

Uraa I didn't want to be a complete Debil.

s
ssl 08.12.20

Mlin, and I do not open any room, the hand moves on the right torch, and the action does not happen ( (((and on 1.0 and 1.5 tried the result of the same ... Please help.

L
Lost Prophet 08.12.20

room, like to the left of the skeleton (if you look at the skeleton, then on the left)... Look there

A
Arkh 19 rus 08.12.20

ssl can I misunderstood the question.. If you put your hand on portraits, all sorts of shit can fall out. And if you go to the left of the skeleton, and then up to the point straight, go down, there will open a room where you will wait for a gentle army and a treasure chest.

Z
Zer Ael 08.12.20

Ssl pix.PlayGround.ru

s
ssl 08.12.20

Yes, I found a chest, there go down to the throne room, click the right picture, it sucks the hero, then you find yourself in an underground room, where you take the chest (quest) it all I understood.
I was confused by the skeleton says, when he bring the skull - "there is a secret room where the old banner of Darion is kept.
Do not judge strictly, 3 years in the army served, and in 5 heroes did not play yet)))and this toy is cool, as saw on the box KATAURI immediately bought.

s
ssl 08.12.20

All thanks to all!

G
Gaymerserega 08.12.20

You don't want to see the same picture.

E
EvilBones 08.12.20

Helped! Thank you.
Head is - rendomno (on the floor)
then down the left aisle of the King's bedroom and the levers on either side of the wall (left) that mdver to the hoard

k
kamikadza13 08.12.20

That's what it looks like.