3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yavec0 08.12.20 10:03 pm

Help with the choice (Genshin Impact)

Which two-handed sword is better to scrub (The Bay Doe character): White Shadow or Prototype: Gu Hua?
11 Comments
Sort by:
y
yavec0 08.12.20

Thank you in advance

R
Rin Shirayuki 08.12.20

yavec0
Prototype is the top of available, shadow only for Noel

G
GMXStyle 08.12.20

I agree, the prototype will suit Bei Doe, The Shadow will suit Noel and Xin Yan

w
walkris 09.12.20

yavec0
That's all good, but I like this, although I'm not sure the damage per minute will be higher than "Prototype: Gu Hua."
Spoiler

D
Doomshfaft 09.12.20

walkris
Even the best blue weapon when rocking is worse than the worst purple. p2w, all business.

w
walkris 09.12.20

Doomshfaft
usually yes, but not necessarily

G
GMXStyle 13.12.20

Doomshfaft
I would not agree with this opinion, on fixed stats it is possible and yes, but with the awakening here is another thing, here it all depends on the Persian on which you bet, and on the assembly as a whole.

c
casper1k 17.12.20

walkris
There are guns of 3 stars better than 4. I myself run with a couple of these and norms)

c
casper1k 17.12.20

GMXStyle
disagree. Awakening is like that. If, for example, the same 3-star cannons, you can farm them. But 4-5 is not a fact. So it's better to take a three-ruble note and push it to full and it will be more powerful as for me, especially with such a chance of dropping something you need. In general, it's not a fact that you knock at least 1x to wake up. So what is it to yourself. IMHO

G
GMXStyle 17.12.20

casper1k
Did you actually read what I answered? I just wrote about 3x star cannons, not 4x, you just wrote the same thing as me, only in a larger version.

c
casper1k 17.12.20

GMXStyle
well, you just didn't specify) so I didn't understand)