3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 08.12.20 10:03 pm

Cyberpunk 2077 via Nvidia Geforce Now (Cyberpunk 2077)

I plan to play through GFN.
The question is, which store is better to buy the game and what with the Russian localization?
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 08.12.20

vatsonification
that would immediately at the start to play in gfn buy gog version

c
cheezette 08.12.20

vatsonification
At the start promise in gog version to start

X
X Ishimura X 08.12.20

cheezette
Yes, but it should be taken into account that in GOG, at the start, will support only one language, English.

Spoiler

X
X Ishimura X 08.12.20

cheezette
Yes, but it should be taken into account that in GOG, at the start, will support only one language, English.

Spoiler

X
X Ishimura X 08.12.20

vatsonification
If Russian localization and gaming experience on the day of release are important, then any except GOG.

d
dzensunni 10.12.20

There's something about the queues. Even on a subscription. I've been waiting for forty minutes, and we can't see the end-edge yet.

K
Korney999 13.12.20

Has anyone tried it? How is Input Lag in Russia? I wouldn't want those to do this... cheated with performance. Abroad, people seem to be cheerful.
Spoiler

S
ShrekVayzovski 13.12.20

Korney999
For playing alone input lag is not so critical, through the GFN is not recommended to play competitive eSports any, there, yes, you will suffer. And for singles, you can have no doubt at all. There are brows that sell for mere pennies, which are held for 2-3 weeks.

v
vatsonification 13.12.20

Korney999
Read the group in vk. People have paid the premium and are in a premium queue of 1000 people, and it's about 6 hours of waiting for your game session, if no mistake comes out

v
vatsonification 13.12.20

Korney999
And if you ask about the quality of service, then there are lags, blurring and breaks. That's if you have a good internet. Games don't all go to the ultras. But if you do not have money to buy your platform or want to play a couple of months a year, then this is a profitable option.

X
XimeRajke 13.12.20

vatsonification
I haven't disconnected the EU founder's subscription since I bought the comp and decided to go check out the cyberpunk in GFN for the first time, but only 45.Wait in general 10 minutes, then turned everything on the ultra and everything was fine, input ... I didn't notice it, you can play high. I'm a scourge... Hmm, I'm sorry... alliance partners didn't even doubt