3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 08.12.20 10:04 pm

SLI support (Cyberpunk 2077)

Does anyone know about SLI support? Did she seem to be in Witcher? I have two 1070Ti, if there is an SLI they would have to quite successfully pull the game, and alone - no guarantee.
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master karate 08.12.20

There's no guarantee on your own, why would you want to make a bike?

K
KIBERMAX 08.12.20

Edvins
For such a question it is necessary to turn to developers, not to write here.

c
cheezette 08.12.20

Can you wait for the game to come out instead of asking questions that no one here can answer?

E
Edvins 09.12.20

cheezette
Thank you for such thoughtful advice! But there are already people who played it and they may well know. Is that hard to imagine?

V
Vanea Brinza 09.12.20

Edvins
you need to hyperPC, call them help

c
cheezette 09.12.20

Edvins
No one played it except the magazine, but where did they come from?

E
Edvins 10.12.20

Judging by the fact that I have rolled 65-92 frames on high (and G-SYNC on the monitor gives excellent smoothness to the image), the SLI is present!

h
haibaneden 10.12.20

Edvins
Is it accurate or not? So I have one 1070 on the average high 60 fps. Just lies the second 1070 and you need to supply the power supply more powerfully. Run or not buy?) In MSI Afterburner, take out the data during the game and look at the loads on the graphics cards. Is it accurate for two to plow?

E
Edvins 13.12.20

haibaneden
I can only judge by the rather high FPS and probably G-SYNC with 120Hz plays some value. And 1070Ti is still more powerful. I didn't try without SLI, so as not to shoot down the settings. I think there's going to be some accurate information.

q
qwe7 13.12.20

Edvins
you can't figure out if 2 cards are loaded? means the topic to raise pro sli please a nvidia inspector never with profiles have not set up, delete the theme I'll re-emerge, or then my will be removed, in the task manager Windows 10 gpu displayed look downloading both cards there, the afterberner from msai, the game does not support if officially it can not officially run out of the box with if you play just 1080 so such a phps, I have 2/1070 want in 4k at least 25 phps squeeze but if it does not start no one even makes sense to put no game, that's waiting for at least someone's results

E
Edvins 13.12.20

qwe7
In general, I have 2560 x1080, since the monitor is 21 x9. And I have an SLI set up in Nvidia by default.

q
qwe7 13.12.20

Edvins
SLI DEAD OFFICIAL FOR THE YEAR 2, all settings are just the handles themselves in the invidia inspector through the selection profile, from the last ed grandfather redemptshen 2 managed to make friends with SLI
On reddit, too, everything is deaf, it does not work for anyone

E
Edvins 13.12.20

qwe7
Where exactly has his death officially been officially announced?

A
Artem5150 13.12.20

Edvins
Hey, tell me how you set up the SLI with your cards. I don't see in the SLi mode panel, the bridge is set, the cards are defined, but the SLI seems to be not. Maybe the bridge is a curve. I have 1070ti and 1070-both gigabytes. Maybe wood needs certain.... I x.... Shorter.. (((

E
Edvins 13.12.20

Artem5150
Directly in the Nvidia control panel (right button on desktop and select the control panel, and there's an SLI setting).

M
MunchkiN 616 13.12.20

Artem5150
If you have a tee and no tee version, as far as I know, there will be no sla. you need the same card type, such as 1080 and 1080 1080 and 1080. There are games with the support of this merged. but somewhere out there in global settings drivers you can force it to be included as type 1 and 2. Plus in the top tab, 3D options can be turned on by displaying this merged. Further games should be launched in full-screen mode only and not the mode on the entire monitor without frames. (at least with the old wood was) well, and if merged does not appear for example in the witch3 then a bunch of lbo mp does not support it either the cards are not compatible or it is not compatible with the dh12

E
Edvins 13.12.20

MunchkiN 616
You're absolutely right. I didn't pay attention to the 1070Ti card and just 1070. This is incompatible, as the cards must be identical, but different manufacturers are possible. By the way, I tried to find at least some information that "SLI is dead" as qwe7 wrote, but in vain. You don't know where he could have taken that? He's lurking...

M
MunchkiN 616 17.12.20

Edvins
has a few facts
from all modern maps in slides, only 3090. Perhaps this was done to reduce the cost of expensive checkpoints 3070, 3080.
There are some difficulties in developing games for dx12 and volcano, which makes it difficult to integrate MPGU into games. I do not know anything about the native MGPU.
For the last half of generations, support for quite demanding games has been poor. Slide is driver dependent and many games did not have it on release. he could work forcibly or not work very well. for comparison, in the cross-fire technology in the period from 2008 to 11 years, games with a non-working or very buggy MGU were rather an exception, even without a special driver update. Now games without MGPU, as I understand it, is rather a special case.
AMD seems to have abandoned the support of its MGPU, therefore its implementation falls entirely on the api and developers. and when the technology is only in NV and in a very limited park of cards, it's like a bunch of implementing it.
And finally, dxr makes new high demands for games that, in theory, could be handled by an assembly's MPU, but everything is quiet about this. For example, Kru Engin 3 supported the slide out of the box (2013-14), although there were some glitches. Unreal Enzhyn 4 received support relatively recently, but in the version of the latter I read about it and honestly did not understand what it was doing. in theory, a multi-GPU should perform construction through a frame at the expense of processor time or a checkerboard render.
It is also worth mentioning that earlier the MGPU could have been scaled to 4HPU. but with the 1000 series the number of video cards was officially reduced to 2x. there were some unofficial modified drivers that could 4 cards but all this from the evil one. at amd support for cattle fire 4gpu was kind of like to the end, but practically in games, judging by the tests, it worked and a maximum of 2gpu was the last game where amd 4gpu is a cruise 3 if I'm not mistaken. what a clear degradation of technology.
all this suggests that the slee and mgpu as such a bunch.

E
Edvins 17.12.20

Thanks for such a detailed explanation. I need to change my two 1070Ti for one better, but will my overclocked i7 3770K handle anything more powerful, do you think? I can’t aim at a serious upgrade due to the lack of financial capabilities.