3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jazz2Us 08.12.20 10:04 pm

Bug with the quest "The Baker's Laments" (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

After the construction of the bakery, I did not immediately begin to perform this quest, deciding to leave it sometime for later. And finally, the hands reached him, but faced with an extremely stupid problem, when Avor with a fellow baker goes to the wharf, after which the marker of the job moves to another location, and then the problem begins - a fellow baker in no way wants to leave the settlement, i.e. he follows Avor within a small range, but it is necessary to make one wrong move to the side, as immediately for incomprehensible reasons he leaves me. , and the marker indicating the target changes to the marker of the location of the fellow baker. What went as follows: put a marker next to the purpose of the task, where we were to go with this cotton, come to the place, but no action happens, as the fellow baker should be with me. Took the boat, went back to the settlement (had to do quite a long way, as much as 600m), he jumped into the boat and continued to talk to me. I think, well, it's all over, but it was worth moving away from the settlement again at 10-15m, this monster jumps into the water and swims back into the settlement. In Drakkar he does not want to sit down, with a quick move remains in the settlement, with the horse he just jumps off and returns back.

Attention, question: Has anyone ever encountered a bug like this? Or did I pull out a lucky ticket for a personal bug?
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 09.12.20

Looks like a bug, my baker first got into the boat I sat behind him barely kept up and back he again first in the boat sat down, like that.