3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkerSker 27.10.19 01:11 pm

Dear Stalker Air | can't go to the bar (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Can't come to the entrance to the dump, dear dolgovtsev think I'm the enemy. About the contribution of size 5K it was written that it is voluntary and did not pay and quietly, right now, they piss me, as soon as I approach them. With respect to all the rules, not in the red. Need any method to go to the bar (In the wild territory dies, the master zone does not plow), I would be grateful
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkerSker 27.10.19

Can't come to the entrance to the dump, dear dolgovtsev think I'm the enemy. About the contribution of size 5K it was written that it is voluntary and did not pay and quietly, right now, they piss me, as soon as I approach them. With respect to all the rules, not in the red. Need any method to go to the bar (In the wild territory dies, the master zone does not plow), I would be grateful

X
XoJloD 27.10.19

SkerSker
if you need a master zone in the shortcut properties add the -dbg
approximately so C:\Games\Dead Air\xrEngine.exe -dbg
then it will run Spawner and from the game in the console you can register the immortality g_god on

X
XoJloD 27.10.19

SkerSker
if you need a master zone in the shortcut properties add the -dbg
approximately so C:\Games\Dead Air\xrEngine.exe -dbg
then it will run Spawner and from the game in the console you can register the immortality g_god on

P
POSTAL_VL 27.10.19

SkerSker
The fee is voluntary-compulsory.
Here is a quote from FAQ Dead Air:
Q: Why I shoot the soldiers, "Debt", located at the transition checkpoint from the Landfill to the Bar?
A: the transition requires a one-time pay 5000 EN Ensign. If you pass through the gate without paying, the soldiers of the "Debt" at the checkpoint forever be hostile to the character.
Go through TD, Landfill technology, the Military, and then to the Bar. But that's just on the Military is VERY dangerous, if without good gears to go

S
SkerSker 27.10.19

POSTAL_VL
Thanks, just didn't know about it

S
SkerSker 27.10.19

XoJloD
Thanks, I'll try

P
POSTAL_VL 27.10.19

SkerSker
The fee is voluntary-compulsory.
Here is a quote from FAQ Dead Air:
Q: Why I shoot the soldiers, "Debt", located at the transition checkpoint from the Landfill to the Bar?
A: the transition requires a one-time pay 5000 EN Ensign. If you pass through the gate without paying, the soldiers of the "Debt" at the checkpoint forever be hostile to the character.
Go through TD, Landfill technology, the Military, and then to the Bar. But that's just on the Military is VERY dangerous, if without good gears to go

S
SkerSker 27.10.19

POSTAL_VL
Thanks, just didn't know about it

S
SkerSker 27.10.19

XoJloD
Thanks, I'll try

K
Konstantin Pankov 27.10.19

please help.
play [repack by s.L.] s.T.A.L.K.E.R. Dead air (V0.98b) & last day (Lite) from 31.08.2018. when moving from cordon to the swamps when loading locations swamps begin what is flicker on the screen but the game is loaded. there is an inscription press any key and seen that something is wrong it blinks with the brakes then press the button and all kind of rules. but just trying to move all begins and hangs at a black screen is that artefacts appear. the message"video driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered but not always. and issues unhandled exception occurred see log for details. tried to run just on the cordon all the rules. tried to go to the swamp through another transition of the same story. and still the sound is there but with lags.

R
Resident90 27.10.19

Konstantin Pankov
It could be that your video card is already on its last breath. When was the last time prevention did?
POSTAL_VL
Yes you can through the Graveyard immediately to the Bar without going through the Military. The passage seems to have.
I have this roadblock all a circus with horses - they are the enemies of the neutrals. Go figure what they will be this time. And the equipment needed. Go only in a tattered leather jacket.

K
Konstantin Pankov 27.10.19

please help.
play [repack by s.L.] s.T.A.L.K.E.R. Dead air (V0.98b) & last day (Lite) from 31.08.2018. when moving from cordon to the swamps when loading locations swamps begin what is flicker on the screen but the game is loaded. there is an inscription press any key and seen that something is wrong it blinks with the brakes then press the button and all kind of rules. but just trying to move all begins and hangs at a black screen is that artefacts appear. the message"video driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered but not always. and issues unhandled exception occurred see log for details. tried to run just on the cordon all the rules. tried to go to the swamp through another transition of the same story. and still the sound is there but with lags.

B
BabkaVTapkax 27.10.19

SkerSker
Throw the bolt down from the gate, and for a while they will open and run you will not do anything

R
Resident90 27.10.19

Konstantin Pankov
It could be that your video card is already on its last breath. When was the last time prevention did?
POSTAL_VL
Yes you can through the Graveyard immediately to the Bar without going through the Military. The passage seems to have.
I have this roadblock all a circus with horses - they are the enemies of the neutrals. Go figure what they will be this time. And the equipment needed. Go only in a tattered leather jacket.

B
BabkaVTapkax 27.10.19

SkerSker
Throw the bolt down from the gate, and for a while they will open and run you will not do anything