3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanek1971 08.12.20 10:06 pm

Sanek1971 (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Level 6 settlement
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 08.12.20

Yesterday to the 6th level reached all the same, I was notified of new opportunities !

y
yar1097 08.12.20

In the store now every day you can buy yellow bars.

S
Sanek1971 09.12.20

And skill points as it turned out

S
Sanek1971 10.12.20

And yet, although maybe it is most likely a glitch .I have after the 6th level in the store constantly the same onion is sold, I have already bought two and it all does not disappear from the store .Who has such? And even when I buy 5 skill points, fixed only one.

y
yondaime174 10.12.20

Sanek1971
It was like that with skill points. About onion xz, and I can not see, because I had to reset the preservation (with the help of tables got to the 6 level and got the fish, but the achivka was not given)

S
Sanek1971 17.12.20

yondaime174
After patch 1.1.0, everything remained the same for me and the bow did not disappear from the store and the duplicate clothes did not disappear. It looks like the game needs to be started over again for the changes to take effect. The only thing I noticed was that the consumption of video memory increased, but in the patch it was mentioned in the description, like it was not displayed correctly. On other forums they write that the patch added new glitches and made fps and AP worse. I'm now almost sure that if the game is start a new one, deleting all the Old ones! manually from a PC, glitches and takes will no longer appear. I think it's all about the old saves. Since in the new ones we only update progress, and all the glitches from the old ones continue on.