3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
onill2009 09.12.20 10:51 pm

Attributes in Creating a Character (Cyberpunk 2077)

Tell us how best to distribute the attributes of VI. The game is not short and the wrong choice will be like an axe over your head.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShiHou 09.12.20

Whatever you want, distribute it. This will not affect the passage, and will not have a global impact on the course of the game.

o
onill2009 09.12.20

ShiHou
well on speed hacking, crit punches, weight, charisma. Yes, I agree with you if the game is just run through the quest,
Your option is great, but if I use the thud and all the build to do.

u
ukrspleen 09.12.20

As for me, one characteristic can give something that is not ordinary, it is coolness (last proper)
But I will not say, we should look at a concrete analysis of all the har-k

v
vatsonification 09.12.20

onill2009
Choose under your style of passage: either strong (shootouts) or smart and secretive (stealth and break-ins). You can also mean something

v
vatsonification 09.12.20

ukrspleen
Stealth seems to affect

S
ShiHou 09.12.20

onill2009
Why did you think there would be some kind of build at the start? There are no bilds specific. You yourself will adjust everything in the course of the game to taste. There are 3 development branches, but that's just nominally everything, you can get into everything, because the game has no specific style. Plus, consider that with each update and patch will surely change the balance from one style to another, which will be the most effective. The best thing about all this is to choose what you understand and understand best. For example, I will take a hacker, because I love stealth and control at a distance, and I will pump it from start to finish, even if some banal heavy-shooter will demolish all in the meat. It is more interesting for me to always rat or become opponents, not arranging a meat grinder in the forehead.
The game does not aim to squeak between classes, and accordingly will not focus on the start of the character setting, thanks to which he must bend. Moreover, in this game you will bend over any class of some opponents, because it is not a bagel, with evasion, and a joke, where the main pain is brought by pumped bosses, with vans and health warehouse at your disposal, and you are here with your bunches jumping, pinching them by the ass. Therefore, many such opponents will make you suffer cooler than any soul, because all sorts of rolls and swirls here are absent as a fact, and the weapon shoots not snails, and shells that do not have a time-hitting hit at all, as in any normal realistic shooter, where decides accuracy and damage of weapons. Needless to say, the charged bosses do not suffer from a lack of accuracy? They have an aif worth)

M
Master karate 09.12.20

Choose at your discretion, God for the stupid questions went ... I bought the game. Pipets and these people still in the rpg genre climb when they can not YOUR character to decide what to create

o
onill2009 09.12.20

ShiHou
In the srims saw if the force to put on 2 , you can pump only on 2, not on 10
Master of karate
There's no need to be rude, I might just not write.

M
Master karate 09.12.20

onill2009
And what is the haishness?

o
onill2009 09.12.20

Master of karate
I asked for advice, not censure.
Just like they say I'm in a tank.
ShiHou
There's talk about stats.

S
ShiHou 09.12.20

onill2009
It's desa. It is given like 7 points when creating, which you can invest as you want, at least in 1 statue, and the rest of the positions at the same time will not freeze on default. I don't know who told you that, but it's dumber than a witch's pumping system would be. And this game has stepped into a new era of evolution, compared to pumping in the witch. Although for some reason the interface has slipped down by an order of magnitude. Paradox. So many years polished the game, and eventually left the game without an adequate interface. Complex gag

As an option about your version, perhaps it was about the fact that in the game characteristics are pumped only by upgrades and smack, so it may occur that the player simply can not and will not pump a skill that is useless for his character class and style of play for him. Like if a sniper, he's all gear and upgrades to sharpen the accuracy, and some force will not pick up in them, so by the middle of the game he has the strength and will remain at the initial level. Otherwise, the version you described is very unlikely. There's a very deep pumping, and it can't be.

o
onill2009 09.12.20

ShiHou
Thanks for the help and participation, before the release is not much to check.

S
ShiHou 09.12.20

onill2009
On the release most likely all the mechanics discussed will be shoveled, a patch weighing 80% of the entire game clearly not a couple of bugs will change. Therefore, in fact, all who have already played, will begin familiarity with the game from scratch.

o
onill2009 09.12.20

ShiHou
I really hope that these attributes in creation will remove, not hunting that my character was Limited, in the game.
hunting to take advantage of all aspects of VI, and stumps.