3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dias Daulbaev 09.12.20 10:55 pm

Deadly sins. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The bottom line is, took a quest from Lutik to find a serial killer who attacked Priscilla. I think I found a killer in a brothel, but what didn't add up was the NatalieS I met at the brothel, and I was surprised when I talked about the victim, on top of who would leave the letter with the name and address of the next victim. Natalis is just a sadist and a pervert, but I don't think he's a serial killer. How did you guys get through this quest?
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dias Daulbaev 09.12.20

P.S, I have a strange bug, when I walk on Novigrad people scream and squisque away from me... Has anyone ever had that?

R
Ryogi Shiki 09.12.20

careful, spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler of the real killer is a pathologist at the morgue who helped you with the autopsy. he's a top vampire.

D
Dias Daulbaev 09.12.20

Nikotinoz_
I knew it, and how did you figure it out?

R
Ryogi Shiki 09.12.20

Diaz Daulbayev
Spoiler like he came to Natalis, talked to him, and didn't kill him right away.
he'll tell you some info, you'll go to the warehouse and see him there.

D
Dias Daulbaev 09.12.20

Nikotinoz_
Thank you, I really dulled... The word "geek" acted on me as a trigger.

R
RGC 09.12.20

Nathaniel rather than Natalis) Jan Natalis was in the second part. I killed the reverend and failed the quest. And the fact that the pathologist of the highest vampire I immediately understood only one line from the dialogue, because I read books)

P
Preha4ka 09.12.20

It's a pity Priscilla, is there a way to prevent such a twist of the plot?

i
igorekmaxi 09.12.20

With Nathaniel you can first talk, continue the quest, and then kill naturally not charming axy, while getting a unique poker.

P
Postal_II 09.12.20

And if he killed Nathaniel, but the quest is done, then all?

J
JOKERIVAN 09.12.20

Postal_II
You probably can't find it, but still try to go to the warehouse, maybe you'll still meet the killer there

P
Postal_II 09.12.20

JOKERIVAN
Where to find the warehouse?

P
Postal_II 09.12.20

JOKERIVAN
I went to the morgue, where they performed an autopsy and found a farewell note of caring.

f
forelZak 09.12.20

RGC
What cue did you remember by accident? I read books, but I only figured it out at the end of the quest.

R
RGC 09.12.20

forel99
I remember he was the doctor's mentor, and this doctor said that in his 20 years or how many years it had passed, he had not changed a bit.

J
JOKERIVAN 09.12.20

RGC
No, it's not quite like that (the conversation wasn't debatable, but between Geralt and the core, to which the latter said that because of the "magic fumes of the morgue", he see whether embalmed alive, because he does not age externally, well, the clear log), this coroner was a teacher of pat.anatom, and since the last already gray old man, it is logical to give the conclusion that the coroner is not a simple pepper, but stuffed, in any case. realized that he was too young for the old man he is.
And comrade forel99, apparently not listening carefully to the dialogues

f
forelZak 09.12.20

JOKERIVAN
Listen to that carefully listened, I think all (past quest) players suspected not good with appearance. The fact that for Geralt the highest vampire is too strong opponent, so I did not expect to meet him in the game, and the record in the bestiary thought purely for the tick.

R
Ravshan Yuldashev 09.12.20

And still can you help by sending the place to the position of this warehouse?

V
Vaselinski 09.12.20

The warehouse is located in the port, with access to the pier

N
Ne myasnik iz Blavikena 09.12.20

The question is different. How did Geralt even kill a top vampire, if only another top vampire could do it?

k
keteleiotes 09.12.20

Not a butcher from Blaviken.
Well, he didn't kill him, in fact, as I understood, any other creature (meaning, all but the higher vampires) can, say, paralyze the supreme vampire, an example from the book: Wilgeforz paralyzed Regis, roughly speaking, did with Regis the same thing as Geralt with the coroner (the highest vampire) for a time until he was rescued by another supreme vampire, take in the example of Detlaff and Regis (Detlaff). Maybe the coroner would soon regenerate himself if he couldn't regenerate, so he'll lie down and wait for the vampire brothers to save him.
P.S info is not accurate, I said what I understood from the information received in Blood and Wine