3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aquilonian 10.12.20 06:00 pm

No voiceover random NPCs (Cyberpunk 2077)

I don't have a voiceover when I talk to the NPS rands? The subtitles above them appear, the animation of the mouth works, but nothing is heard
27 Comments
Sort by:
13baph13 10.12.20

Aquilonian
I don't have a Russian voiceover at all for some reason, only English.

A
Aquilonian 10.12.20

13baph13

A
Aquilonian 10.12.20

Maybe I'm not fumbling. Because it's the same in the Russian voiceover. There is no music

S
Steeldoznik 10.12.20

The same thing, I don't know what to do, but the plot Persians have all the rules

A
Aimhack 10.12.20

Included in Razer Synapse surround sound helped. Look for something similar) Before the 3D sound was turned on, there were no sound of steps, no doors.

K
Kontrobasist 10.12.20

Aquilonian
Found a solution, and the same problem?

A
Aquilonian 11.12.20

Kontrobasist
I found a solution for myself. The problem was the realtek audiodriver, demolished it and everything worked.

K
Kontrobasist 11.12.20

Aquilonian
Okay, I went on to look for the needle in the haystack.

K
Kontrobasist 11.12.20

Aquilonian
Thanks for reminding me of realtek, it turns out you just had to put over the version. Finally I can listen to the cries of Russian bandits in their beloved.

W
Waffen 11.12.20

All voices sound except for children...

_
_WingmaN_ 13.12.20

Aquilonian
Tell me how you're carrying it, I have the same problem.

_
_WingmaN_ 13.12.20

Aquilonian
Tell me how you're carrying it, I have the same problem.

A
Aquilonian 13.12.20

_WingmaN_
Through the control panel. You can try through the "device manager" but there is no guarantee.

S
Steeldoznik 17.12.20

Aquilonian
ahahah, the same thing, I also fixed it, played all the ZBS and then downloaded a new version (1.04) now everything is back, ehh

A
Aquilonian 17.12.20

It helped

h
hrom78 17.12.20

Aquilonian
doesn't help

h
hrom78 17.12.20

In general, I have a weirdness when aiming at secondary NPCs with a scanner (Caps Lock - in the game), the voice is heard and without a scanner, only subtitles. Check somebody. Exactly a game bug I tell you I installed FX SOUND and the license did not help. It is necessary to raise the issue in the TOP so that at least someone can see and react.

h
hrom78 17.12.20

Aquilonian
Friends finally found how to fix the problem with sound and voices HPC reinstalled Windows was 10W 20 H2 set 10W 19 H2 Build 1863.418-2019.11 and lo and behold all sounds appeared and NPC voices and shots and steps and radio and all this without installing FX Sound / (don't blame the author). Can someone help. And I play. Good luck !!!

A
Aquilonian 18.12.20

hrom78
Something I do not want to reinstall the system because of the crap of the developers)

h
hrom78 19.12.20

As it turned out, I was crap in the Windows itself and its updates, so if you know how to reinstall it is not difficult if not, then it's not worth it. I spent 4 days looking for a solution to the problem and 2 hours reinstalling Windows and software. In other matters, someone at all may not cut it. I share what helped me.