3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Panade02 Dweller 10.12.20 06:08 pm

Takes off at launch (Cyberpunk 2077)

Cyberpunk takes off at launch. An hour before the release put the mandatory update on 9-plus gigs and the game is now not even launched.

Applause to the developers.
226 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Rodionov 10.12.20

A similar situation, after all the downloads and long installation of the patch, the launcher crashes at the start of the game. Checking the integrity of the files will suddenly help.

U
UnReaLTMPYR 10.12.20

Same problem

S
SuPeRFloWeR 10.12.20

They say mole vc' set, both versions of the discharge. Personally, this method did not help me. All the same, through the launcher click play and bug report.
Just roll back the video driver to an earlier version, personally did not try, but like someone just helped.

S
ShiHou 10.12.20

Panade02 Dweller
You knew what you were signing up for. It's amazing that she's alive... Accept and accept that in the coming week will be a toss

l
luess 10.12.20

If the language of English to put something starts easily, but with the Russian problem.

S
ShiHou 10.12.20

luess
these are the prorblems of the Russian fors. They are different from America and Europe as far as I know.

l
luess 10.12.20

I agree

S
SuPeRFloWeR 10.12.20

luess
in my cases, the standard is ang. In the properties of stim, light flights are not observed, departs under any circumstances. I will try to put Russian, although I do not want to be creepy, knowing who was on the voiceover.

l
luess 10.12.20

It's easy for me to start in English.

H
HackZers 10.12.20

Check the integrity of the files, it helped me.

S
SuPeRFloWeR 10.12.20

luess
Well, I've come to terms with the fact that you can't play on the release. Apparently will have to wait for patches, fixes or from the usual hard workers help in solving the problem. Just see the forums, not so many users with such a problem as me. You watch online in a total of about 1 million users who play and envy...

S
SuPeRFloWeR 10.12.20

HackZers
The first thing I did in the end did not change, even the file did not bother any.

A
Anton Rodionov 10.12.20

Cheers! It's over! Helped install x86 and x64 versions of the visual studio 2013 and later
https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

V
Ventanta 10.12.20

SuPeRFloWeR
I understand you.
The same problem.

C
Chingajgook 10.12.20

I've been doing it all for 13 years and I'm downloading the voiceover of the Russian.

Z
ZahaDooM 10.12.20

Nothing helps, I tried different, tried through the gog run, the same.

O
OlegDenz 10.12.20

after checking the files began to pump 4.7 giga

Z
ZahaDooM 10.12.20

OlegDenz
he's the Russian language

O
OlegDenz 10.12.20

pumped Russian localization and the game started

C
Chingajgook 10.12.20