3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimonChamp42rus 10.12.20 06:13 pm

FIFA 21 ON PC (FIFA 21)

Hello world! With you Dmitry. There is a small community of Vkontakte fifers. Tournaments are held on the last part of the game.
Even there is a site, it is now on the refinement of functionality and we temporarily hold tournaments in the group.
While there are not enough players, we hold the ONE LEAGUE and the tournament under the UT mode. To anyone who is interested, write in person here, or in vk. I am happy to join the group and as friends of the RIGHT people. Cheaters please do not bother, thank you!
P.S. As soon as we finish the site, the number of tournaments will increase many times and their variety too! And, importantly for many, there will be tournaments on the much-loved PlayStation 4/4PRO and PS 5 - only on the finished site, as long as only the PC version of the game (License Origin). Thank you again, health to all and your families of a huge, Siberian!

2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sapron911 22.02.21

And where is the link to the VK group?

D
DimonChamp42rus 28.08.21

Sapron911
I didn’t insert it, I thought it was a spoiler. Not and now we temporarily do not spend, I create a website, and while summer - house renovation).