3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
le_prophet 10.12.20 06:19 pm

Frees and wild mouse acceleration (Cyberpunk 2077)

It is impossible to drive a car, slowly drive a mouse - sharp acceleration and friezes. There's no such thing outside the car. You can see everything in the video. What do you think could be the problem? Rays by the way are not unlocked in the settings at all. And another interesting fact, why the phps that on the ultras, that the minimals are almost the same, there is no difference at all.
The game stands on the sd.
Tried and full minimals at 30 phps - the same.
I get out of the car at 0:47

17 Comments
Sort by:
l
le_prophet 10.12.20

And it's not me sharply yanking the mouse, the mouse drive smoothly and slowly.

G
Gradients 10.12.20

The optimization is such, we are waiting for patches. And you also have vertical synchronization turned on similarly.

l
le_prophet 10.12.20

Gradients
I tried it with and without. And it is super strange why there is no difference visible in the phps between ultra and low.

l
le_prophet 10.12.20

Is there any suggestion how to iron out this problem? Unplayable absolutely, only if you walk around the city on foot.

r
remix42rus 10.12.20

The same problem ( First person in the wheelbarrow all the norms) it is worth looking around begins to accelerate with the fall of the phps. I decided to ride on the controller on the wheelbarrow, it is all normal. See some problems with mouse acceleration, in patches will correct

l
le_prophet 10.12.20

remix42rus
I'm a snout then xd
And in the prologue such was not.

l
le_prophet 10.12.20

Why don't I have a beam tab?

l
le_prophet 10.12.20

When driving with a controller really there are no friezes. But how can this be interconnected? why such hellish darts fps when controlling the camera mouse??? I wanted to pass the game purely on the click of a mouse, because I do not like to play shooters on the gamepad.
Is there any way to reduce traffic on the roads? I have and not adequately sometimes works, they can just crash at full speed into the walls and drive not on the road, looks stupid.

f
fiveb0y 17.12.20

le_prophet
Blyayayaya was absolutely the same, even the pc is the same as yours (my current is 2060 super) and the game is installed on hdd, fixed by turning on the slow disk mode in the settings and reducing the crowd density to medium. Helped me

l
le_prophet 17.12.20

It is very strange - in one area of ​​the city everything can be fine, 0 friezes. One has only to go to another (even less graphical one) - freezes begin and FPS drops when driving to 30. The game does not even use 75-80% of the video card. At the same time, in buildings or in any closed locations, the FPS is always at level 60 without a single frieze. Moreover, driving in story missions (for example, where you need to shoot drones flying for a taxi) does not freeze at all and at high speeds give out 60 fps.
Is there any info about upcoming patches?

L
Lyokha Kazantsev 17.12.20

le_prophet
That's how it is with you, I also don't understand when FPS falls in areas where there is simply nothing to load the system

l
le_prophet 17.12.20

After the patch, the FPS in the city became much better, but still, at high speed, the FPS sags (although the percentages and the map are not loaded to the maximum). The strong friezes are gone, but the micro friezes remain. The bug with mouse acceleration and FPS drop seems to be gone. There are micro friezes even with a lock of 30 frames, I specially checked it. FPS stupidly at some moments falls from 30 to 27 and back, quite noticeably. With a lock of 60 fps, the same thing, fps drops from 60 to 57 and back. It's unpleasant, but it's already better than it was.

l
le_prophet 17.12.20

The bug with mouse acceleration has not disappeared, has not been fixed until now. You have to play on a gamepad.

m
merkanetu123 19.12.20

Buddy. And you turn off the dlss and you will understand the joke =) They say the future is for dlss ... well, well =) Turn it on and off, check, you will understand everything yourself!

h
holydope 22.12.20

le_prophet
is the same for me. It seems that the config is not weak for the minimum, 16 GB of RAM, 3.7 GHz 8 poison CPU Zeon X5670, 1060 6GB. But here are the same effects: in a wasteland where a landfill, if you look at the city in its small coverage, there is a "liquid mouse" effect or like input lags, if you look in the opposite direction of the landfill, then everything levels out. Moreover, there are no detailed objects, cars or NPCs nearby, when, like, in a city with NPCs and cars a smoother FPS 40+! Such was the case after the mission with the release of Helman, when a gang drove up to the gas station ... what is there to lag. The most interesting thing is that changing the resolution, graphics settings in the game or in the nvidia panel does not help in any way!

In short, while the game is too raw, they need to fix a lot of things, and most importantly, there is zero optimization. Also GTA 5 with mods is much more beautiful and 60+ fps is played on ultras

l
le_prophet 22.12.20

holydope
As for the beauty of GTA 5, I would already argue. Recently played, it is already too obvious that the game is 7-8 years old. The drawing cube around the character is just what it costs. And cyberpunk is really damp right now. You can get pleasure by going through only the plot. In many additional quests there are many bugs, albeit not critical. The jerky animations are already pretty boring. Having played the game, it takes a long time to refine it. But in general, cyberpunk came to me, no matter what.

p
padrepepe 22.12.20

After patch 1.05, friezes appeared when you drive a car, hmm, that's how the patch duck patch ...