3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F_a_r_sh 10.12.20 06:48 pm

gtx 970... Is everything sad or taken out? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Share your impressions with who has a video ride gtx 970...
121 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rat Cute 24.12.20

Streeting
There is no 3080 gth, he is an RTX 3080 brother :) In January I will buy an RTX 3060Ti to pass Control on the max graph, and of course the second time Cyberpunk is already on the highest difficulty, with a different class and other Johnny's answers. Play a good game of Nuno 2a three times.

S
Sargarus 24.12.20

In general, I set it to 1.05 and the fps dropped from 38 to 30 in the city on the same settings and crutches. And at 1.04 there was a crowd and cars, at 1.05 he turned them off.
But the plot is okay. You can score before the first dls if they come out of course) Something tells the company to go broke.

v
venom215 24.12.20

Xeon x5675 overclocked to 3.9 GHz on bus and multiplier, gtx780 slightly overclocked, 9GB memory overclocked to 1.6 GHz, the game is on HDD. settings podshamaneny, below the minimum - fps floats from 40 to 60 approximately, frametime is also floating but more or less smooth, quite playable, emphasis on vidyuhu and hard speed.

S
Sargarus 24.12.20

i5 2500, gtx 970 4gb, RAM 8 gb 1333, ssd. Win 10 LTSC. Repack from SE7EN 1.05 (chose because there is a launcher with updates)
In short, I dug a little. I came to the conclusion that the crutches are useless for 0. The picture is killed a lot and there is no FPS gain
I did this by setting the texture and detail to high, the rest of the settings to medium low.
+ 2 fixes from the nexus set the optimization preset. FXAA disabled, returned native anti-aliasing. woodlands FXAA could not remove.
In general, fps is the same 30 fps in the city, 40-50 in buildings. In short, the average FPS is 35 somewhere. But the picture has become much better. I poked another nvidia panel, I'll post the settings again. I can't delete those that I posted, I write there is no access)

S
Sargarus 24.12.20

S
Sargarus 24.12.20

p
pekabir 25.12.20

Sargarus why the
heck you cut the smoothing in the wood? and in the TAA game there is one that eats less

p
pekabir 25.12.20

Sargarus,
what's the difference to you on such and such a crunch? you already have a grafoniy below the plinth exposed. you can also throw on a potato mod, it will be stable 150FPS

p
pekabir 25.12.20

Sargarus
try to put the resolution 320x180. maybe even at medium-maximum speeds will fly

S
SPR1GGAN 25.12.20

Hraisen ZD at 30+ fps is still possible to pass, but here in a jester to play dances from 50 to 30 or with a lock at 30 is nonsense, optimization of the catch, whoever says what

p
pekabir 25.12.20

SPR1GGAN
map 6 years old , it is the same age as PS4, lol. it's not even the 980, which was the top at the time of release. where do you come from

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 25.12.20

pekabir
potato cyberpunk 1077

C
Cyberpunk3077 01.01.21

In general, after two weeks of dancing with tambourines, it turned out to find the optimal settings without porridge at medium low. The mod tweaker from the nexus helped. I set before optimized was porridge, textures on high and detail on high, the rest is medium and off. The very low preset was surprisingly helpful, but I left the anti-aliasing. Textures lowered to medium and detail. If earlier FPS sank to 30, now in the city 40 ~ 45 FPS, in battle 30 ~ 35. In buildings 45 ~ 60. But the game is now smooth without friezes, sometimes when you go fast. Of the minuses, this is an empty city, everyone is bald, but these are trifles for me, I play at night. I'll post the settings tomorrow, probably. Finally hacked this fucking cyberpunk)
So go with your potato mod to your 1050ti.

S
Sargarus 12.01.21

p
pekabir 12.01.21

Sargarus
without people, cars, explosions and smoke. in static

S
Sargarus 12.01.21

pekabir
and fuck do I need them at night? and in general there is no sense from them, there are enemies anyway.

S
Sargarus 12.01.21

bakabir
My computer is 10 years old, so wash yourself.

p
pekabir 12.01.21

Sargarus drops
to 30fps in a completely calm scene, where there are a minimum of enemies and special effects. and in the end the stream was cut off altogether. I think this is a victory

what are you trying to prove? that PS4 level hardware (not even pro) is capable of digesting at low-medium settings at 1080p / 30fps? you can enjoy this grafon, lol

S
Sargarus 12.01.21

pekabir
Grafon is completely playable is not necessary here. The picture is a bit blurry anywhere.
You don't need to upload your photo here.

p
pekabir 12.01.21

Sargarus
yes, yes, there is nowhere more clearly. I'll go to my bakery with a 2k monitor on Avito and push it back to the GTX970. fortunately, I have it and it is quite working (it was even cleaned of shit and the thermal pads were replaced)