3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meceas 27.10.19 01:11 pm

The problem with the mouse

Mouse — Logitech M705. My old mouse worked for a bunch of years. Naturally, began to emerge failures like narabotu the right mouse button and intermittent loss of contact. Bought new mouse (same model), but it has a slightly different sensor. The problem is that the mouse cursor responds to mouse movement, even if it's a little raise. In games, if you want to turn on some distance, which requires that a mouse passed along the table a greater distance than ordinary, was almost not to lift the mouse, move her closer to himself and to complete resort and he passed very quickly. But a new mouse is needed to lift up, spent a little more time and effort. Or, for example, it is inconvenient when you need to make a lot of quick movements. Is there any way to fix it?
1 Comments
Sort by:
M
Meceas 27.10.19

Mouse — Logitech M705. My old mouse worked for a bunch of years. Naturally, began to emerge failures like narabotu the right mouse button and intermittent loss of contact. Bought new mouse (same model), but it has a slightly different sensor. The problem is that the mouse cursor responds to mouse movement, even if it's a little raise. In games, if you want to turn on some distance, which requires that a mouse passed along the table a greater distance than ordinary, was almost not to lift the mouse, move her closer to himself and to complete resort and he passed very quickly. But a new mouse is needed to lift up, spent a little more time and effort. Or, for example, it is inconvenient when you need to make a lot of quick movements. Is there any way to fix it?