3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SHTIRLITS 10.12.20 06:52 pm

Texture problems (Cyberpunk 2077)

No one has a shimmer of textures? How to cure, because I have periodically they really flicker.
13 Comments
Sort by:
X
XimeRajke 10.12.20

Hello. Maybe someone knows what the hell this is going on. I've got all the graphics settings, nothing helped me get rid of it. I've been in the game for the same time. Just vegetation on top of the texture climbs. With what not constantly, and when you look in certain directions. After I went to Knight City it was kind of gone, but then there's some vegetation leaking like that.
The 1070ti graphics card is kind of normal.

X
XimeRajke 10.12.20

V
Vitaliy Guschin 10.12.20

I have the same game, I have no solution

P
Protocol10 10.12.20

XimeRajke
You've got a beta. The release will be a year later only on December 10, 2021.

D
DemanShu 10.12.20

XimeRajke
It's the same stuff. When choosing the general low graphics settings, I lost this flying vegetation. Tried to reduce different sliders separately, but have not figured out yet, what setting is responsible for it. The patches should be corrected, but in the meantime we need to find a solution.
By the way, the map is the same.

A
AlexNik 10.12.20

DemanShu
Vegetation is gone... for in these settings it is not in principle... nothing to fly)
And so yes - wildly infuriating this shit.

Z
Zhostkiy chel 10.12.20

My friend has the same wait for the update (if anything I write)

X
XimeRajke 10.12.20

Put the last driver that came out yesterday and the problem disappeared. Try

K
Kasper32Rus 13.12.20

99% problem with drivers on the video card gtx 1060 helped

M
Meowizzys 17.12.20

Good day.
There was such a problem that my computer was not a fresh novelty, as a result of which it was useful to lower the graphonium to a minimum, as well as the screen resolution itself. I try to change the texture quality to a minimum, I press "apply" and the game automatically switches to high. I understand that the game wants to show me its graphonium, but why do I need it if I came to check the gameplay with the plot, and not admire the graphon?: D
With the screen resolution, the same problem, there are only two modes: "window" and "window no frame ". And where, in fact, is the fullscreen?
I just want to put everything on the minimum settings and full screen resolution ... Is there any solution to the problem?

G
Govvo 17.12.20

Meowizzys
Is there really a texture quality setting, there is also a shadow current (and all sorts of pribluda with shadows) fog, clouds, reflections and details, motion blur and on / off various options, and specifically there is no texture quality setting for some reason)

h
h1d3nn 17.12.20

Govvo Texture
quality is only available in the menu

G
Govvo 17.12.20

h1d3nn
Oo understandable, otherwise I remember that somewhere I saw this setting, and then I look and it is no longer there. but you need to change it in the menu, ahahah) thank you for the hint)