3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Kazakevich 10.12.20 06:52 pm

How can I change my appearance after the game starts? (Cyberpunk 2077)

There are changes in appearance or all the final and after the start of the game will not change the nicho?
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
CUPRUSSi 10.12.20

When creating a character to choose normal eyes made a short haircut and forgot to switch to the one I wanted, thought already in the game change, passed the first act, and no salons and did not appear, and how to change now? There is no desire to pass again because it took 5-6 hours.

s
shicha 10.12.20

Put on your cap)

D
DemoSqpeN 10.12.20

People who can tell whether you can change the appearance in the game??? or only at the start when creating a character.

B
Bdzola 13.12.20

DemoSqpeN
At the moment, only at the start and creation of the character you can create the appearance, then change in any way. Just clothes. Maybe later in the DLS and will add such an opportunity

D
DemoSqpeN 13.12.20

Bdzola
Understood pasib)

K
KalumbietZ 17.12.20

Started on a hard level, went through a couple of missions up to level 3. There are clothing / weapon / pharmacy shops on the map, but no hairdressers. Hence the question for those who have advanced further)) Is it possible to change the hairstyle / eye color / tattoos, etc. during the game ??

_
_Red_FoXx_ 17.12.20

KalumbietZ Not
currently possible. Perhaps they will introduce it with future updates, or the modders will do it.

K
KalumbietZ 17.12.20

_Red_FoXx_
Got it, thanks! Hike will start anew the game for the chick anyway. The voice acting of the peasant annoys me, of course we have adjusted the Russian voice acting ((

L
LancNoDance 17.12.20

KalumbietZ
When you choose a manicure, then try and decide on the long nails and color))), otherwise I blurted out the color at random and made long ones, now it's a little annoying))).

s
scanx 17.12.20

Hello. On one of the sites I came across this information:
"The only way to change your appearance is to create a new character. Fortunately, playing as a new character, you can continue to play where the previous hero left off."

Has anyone tried this option? As I understand it, a new preset will be created and it will be used in the old saves. Or maybe I misunderstood at all. And I meant, create a character and stupidly start over.

M
MudrichenkO 17.12.20

I think all over again

M
MAX_x5.452 17.12.20

What? New in a new game, which one to continue there? )

s
scanx 17.12.20

MAX_x5.452
hope she is))) In the editor, the Persian looked beautiful, but in the game itself, even so-so ... I thought, okay. Then I'll change it in the game. But it was not there)))