3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AGROterrorist 10.12.20 06:52 pm

OKOly fly almost immediately (Diablo 2)

I create a game close, I start the windows of the barb and the weanku, both 60.lyl. Seconds pass 10, barb and branch fly out on the scheme of drop 8 lowl mule. It started suddenly a week ago. On all the complexities. What to do? I play through the usual customer 1.14, run through the loader.
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 10.12.20

Put the alt patch. Compare.

S
Sweety_Mustard 10.12.20

AGROterrorist
1.14. And the loader under 1.13.

A
AGROterrorist 10.12.20

launched the windows through the sandbox - the windows did not fly out, but still so uncomfortable ((((((Sweety_Mustard

[
[[gmr]] 10.12.20

Everything works as intended!!! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PHRASE?

You have children, family...? You work 12-14 hours a day and you get mad? Do you want to relax and enjoy your favorite childhood game? Then you come to us! And maybe in a year of playing (suffering) on PG you will finally understand... It's not that bad, fatigue and work is fine!!!

S
Sweety_Mustard 10.12.20

AGROterrorist
What is incomprehensible in my post above? They're going to be a zoo-goer with a sandbox.
FludoTron
hg, xz - when it was at 1.13, it was enough one post on the forum describing the problem and the mechanism of the growth of firk hands - and surprisingly, the problem was solved by itself literally a day later. And this, I started to turn into a firka campaign - if you write a problem was and no one will clean up - then do not you find some contradiction to yourself? )

F
FludoTron 10.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
In addition, there was a topic this year where people had the same problem, and they did not solve it. I'm just not reassuring a person. The problem will be solved - well, but you need to be prepared for the worst outcome.
upd: reread the topic, the problem they still solved, in vain bull.

AGROterrorist
Windu has been updating lately?

O
Obsessed 10.12.20

AGROterrorist, rejoice, fly out ALMOST at once! ;-)
do you have viruses or cheats ©
reinstall the ;D

F
FludoTron 10.12.20

Obsessed
There's a servace to re-set. And it is advisable to clean up the malicious code inserts.

M
MOWHOCTu 10.12.20

AGROterrorist wrote:
play through the usual customer 1.14, run through the loader
That's the reason. You just have to play either 1.13d'd2m, or using an alternative client, or 1.14 without any krap.

M
MOWHOCTu 10.12.20

It has already been written 100,500 times that for 1.14 d2m there is no, and all sorts of loiders for him it is a cheating software.

O
Obsessed 10.12.20

FludoTron, viruses and cheats can only be in the player! The finger-pointing finger up :D

A
AGROterrorist 10.12.20

I have when I put 1.13 phps falls to 20 and below, and at 1.14 200fps. In general, I would have played at 13, but unplayable phps. And where it is written that the 13-13 loader is a licensed loader, and at 14 it is a cheat. I downloaded it from this site.

f
firkax 10.12.20

Well so read a careful description of what rocked