3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L1MoN171 10.12.20 06:54 pm

DLSS is not included (Cyberpunk 2077)

I can't turn on DLSS in the game, just if you don't react, it doesn't change to anything.Videocard RTX 2080
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergh7777 10.12.20

And I have.

M
Mirazil 10.12.20

Bran FIdelity settings, don't work together with DLSS

V
Valeriy Kilnichenko 13.12.20

Mirazil
Everything's already off.

B
Booblk 13.12.20

Looks like dss doesn't plow without rays.

A

L1MoN171
Update the driver on the see-it

l
lsv640 13.12.20

Since FIdelity does not work, without rays plows. In general, the most real working great thing is the DSSS of all these unnecessary technologies. On my usual RTX2060 put literally everything on the max. 50-60FPS picture of smooth soap is not, the quality only increases. You cut down DLS -15%FPS and frees to the max. Wood 460.79 Everything works great

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 13.12.20

lsv640 wrote:
In general, the most real working great thing is the DSSS of all these unnecessary technologies.
Only the picture with it becomes terribly soapy. Without this technology, the game looks much juicier.

l
lsv640 13.12.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
That's the thing that for some reason is not, like something in Metro Exodus there was soap, but in Death Stranding and in this game even better picture quality comes out when the performance increases. How strange this technology works...

n
neokorekotus 13.12.20

on 3070, the Dlss setting is active, but its inclusion does not produce any results. Even when super-performance is installed, the fps is the same as when you're off/qualic, it's not like you're going to be

S
Sergh7777 19.12.20

Start the game -> go into the settings and completely turn off the tracing -> exit the game -> perform a clean installation of the actual nvidia firewood -> launch the game -> turn on dlss and tracing -> play. This way everything works for me, but after restarting the computer , the above operation must be repeated. Just a clean install doesn't help, you must first disable tracing and exit the game, keep that in mind. It did help me.

V
Vovancho_1restored1 17.04.22

MOUSE lapwing
Depending on what settings to apply

F
Fimerk 20.01.23

To make DLSS work, you just need to update your video card drivers. Here is a link to the official GeForce application where you can update the drivers: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/drivers/