3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SHTIRLITS 10.12.20 09:32 pm

Doesn't switch to a view from 3 faces when driving in the car (Cyberpunk 2077)

Already the button reassigned that just did not do - still look into the steering wheel. A bug?
3 Comments
Sort by:
H
Head-hunter 07.01.21

SHTIRLITS
Looks like it. I ran into this problem myself today. I also tried different methods, but the only thing that helped was restarting the game.

r
ram_1941REG77 07.01.21

SHTIRLITS
yes there is such a thing, you can try sitting on a transport to dial some number in V's mobile phone, it helped me

s
saa0891 07.01.21

Of course, there are so many bugs in the game that it's a kapets, I haven't seen this in games for a very long time, it feels like the game is in early access, very often the acceleration stops working (while the time dilation also turns on itself), the scanner sticks, when the photo mode is turned on During dialogues, the choice of the dialogue line stops working, NPCs and cars respawn and disappear right before our eyes, when you put the body, it often flies away, with stealth, there are a lot of problems in general, due to the fact that the developers made a double-click dodge, you constantly fly out and fire, objects are very it is often impossible to pick up, the parsing of items is also bugged, you cannot immediately craft the required amount as debly craft one by one (even more debelism is that you cannot just hold down the button so that it even crafted automatically, you have to press it every time), selling items ,especially food, again, made through the ass, about the box for storing things and how it slows down, I don't even say (I just don't understand these assholes out there in general tried all these functions they made in the game), very often the quest hangs or not because the pauses between the characters' remarks are very long, God, the jambs and bugs can be enumerated endlessly, the more you play, the more you see how much the game has not been completed, in The Witcher 3 I don't remember that any bug would really annoy me a lot (except that it was possible to Roach find fault, and I still remember the alchemy in some patch was broken), but there were just a few times less of them at the start, and the mechanics worked fine, right there it was full P.I'm not even talking about a box for storing things and how it slows down (I just don't understand these assholes there actually tried all these functions that they made in the game themselves), very often it is not clear whether the quest hangs or not because the pauses between the characters' replicas are very long , Lord, the jambs and bugs can be listed endlessly, the more you play, the more you see how much the game is not finished yet, in The Witcher 3 I don't remember that some bug would really annoy me a lot (except that you could find fault with Roach, and I also remember alchemy in what then the patch was broken), but there were just several times less of them at the start, and the mechanics worked fine, right there it is full P.I'm not even talking about a box for storing things and how it slows down (I just don't understand these assholes there actually tried all these functions that they made in the game themselves), very often it is not clear whether the quest hangs or not because the pauses between the characters' replicas are very long , Lord, the jambs and bugs can be listed endlessly, the more you play, the more you see how much the game is not finished yet, in The Witcher 3 I don't remember that some bug would really annoy me a lot (except that you could find fault with Roach, and I also remember alchemy in what then the patch was broken), but there were just several times less of them at the start, and the mechanics worked fine, right there it was full P.the more you play, the more you see how much the game has not been completed, in The Witcher 3 I don’t remember that some bug would really annoy me a lot (except that I could find fault with Roach, and I remember the alchemy in some patch was broken), but they were broken at the start it was just several times less, and the mechanics worked fine, right there it is a complete P.the more you play, the more you see how much the game has not been completed, in The Witcher 3 I don’t remember that some bug would really annoy me a lot (except that I could find fault with Roach, and I remember the alchemy in some patch was broken), but they were broken at the start it was just several times less, and the mechanics worked fine, right there it is a complete P.