3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dizzy33 10.12.20 09:33 pm

How and what to scan? (Cyberpunk 2077)

There won't be any big spoilers, but still. When you are asked to scan the video well... with chinese and chip. I've been sitting there for three hours, going back there, scanning the robot at the entrance, the camera, the motion sensor, the TV, the phone, and then what? There are about three other scanning points, but I don't see any objects to scan, there's a truel on the ceiling, and a gun on the table, and I don't have a scanner that pays attention to these items.
5 Comments
Sort by:
h
h1d3nn 10.12.20

When the recording starts from the hotel to complete the additional task, do not switch tab key to analyzer, but review the entire recording on behalf of the content. When the Brandance is over, you'll see several highlighted segments on the graph. Segments can be highlighted on a layer of image (orange) or sound (green). First, you'll need to switch to a layer of sound and rewind the video to a dedicated section of the green scale. Having done this, overhear the conversation of the man on the phone. You will learn that the chip should be stored under some special conditions. Rewind the video almost to the very end, when the man will be lying on the bed. At some point, he will open the bedside tube (this moment on the orange scale of the image is highlighted by a bold segment). This is your chance to scan the tablet stored inside the bollard. By doing this, you will learn that the chip should be stored in a cold place. The thermoshkala (blue) is activated. Switch to it and rewind to the segment somewhere in the middle of the video, when the man, talking on the phone, goes to the left of the screen. At this point, a panel will appear in the far left corner. Analyze it. It's a secret safe, and that's where the chip you want is stored. To continue the passage of "Cyberpunk 2077," talk to Dex and Evelyn.

d
dizzy33 10.12.20

h1d3nn
That's what I know. But I don't have a gun on my desk, not a tablet.

p
polyhedral 13.12.20

dizzy33
Did you watch the full video? I have the same stuff. But, I didn't look completely at first.
I'll replay tonight at lunch and fully watch the video.

The decision that helped me.
Out of the game. Keeping in the elevator. By standard. I watched the video in full. The pauses, which the script machine used to reproduce, played on. After all this, calmly scanned everything without bugs.

V
Void admin 17.12.20

Because of such small jerks, the attitude to the game deteriorates! It would seem, what kind of garbage, to scan the record ... And on you - you fuck with this garbage for 20 ... 30 ... 40 minutes, what the fuck? It is not possible to leave, to skip too, and the quest itself is trivial as a tutorial, but it is passed as a mission with a helicopter in Vice City ...

j
jax baron 17.12.20

Void
admin 👍