3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
molffik 10.12.20 09:33 pm

How do I turn off the smoothing of the mouse? Mouse smoothing/acceleration (Cyberpunk 2077)

Mouse movements in the game smoothed, not very comfortable to play.
In general, I am looking for a solution to the problem.
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
Redline666 13.12.20

Support. I hope it won't be like Doom 2016, where I didn't get any way out.

R
R3F13X 13.12.20

I do. Especially when driving a third-person car, the acceleration of the mouse is also felt

B
Booblk 13.12.20

Subscribe. I think I'm used to it, but I still want to turn it off.

A
Alex Hawk 13.12.20

Reminds you of an input from Phalout 4. But there and fps was 100 and not so much strained, and fashions kind of were that cut off this case. And then there's the ass.

A
ANNA7458 17.12.20

molffik Kick
me if you suddenly solve the problem

Z
Zhenya Zhegalik 17.12.20

Disabling vertical sync helped me, while the mouse lagged even in the initial menu, as soon as I increased the sync to 60, the mouse of norms immediately smelled and eventually knocked it out altogether.

V
VirgilSouth 17.12.20

By the way, there is an old trick that allows you to remove the mouse lag when vertical sync is enabled - you just need to lock the FPS slightly below the monitor's refresh rate. For standard 60Hz, 58 fps is sufficient.

m
molffik 17.12.20

UPD: It's not about vertical sync

s
shicha 17.12.20

VirgilSouth
This is not a trick, you just turn off synchronization, because it does not work) you can just turn it off and lock the fps to 60

V
VirgilSouth 17.12.20

shicha
The fact of the matter is that gaps in the picture are present when synchronization is off and FPS is lower than the monitor's refresh rate. Synchronization enabled eliminates such gaps

K
Kirill Sigaev 17.12.20

I follow the topic!

A
Alex hawk 17.12.20

Does it seem to me or did it help? I registered these commands in the launch parameters (in the shortcut).
Spoiler -noforcemaccel -noforcemparms -noforcemspd
Spoiler
Unsubscribe who checked. Is there really a difference or is it buggy?
You can also register in the startup parameters in the incentive.

E
EHOTIK31 17.12.20

Alex Hawk, by the
way, this smoothness disappeared in the menu, but in the game there is no (

r
reasp 19.12.20

And how many FPS do you have on average who has problems?
Try in the control settings to set all the options with the response curve to "Raw"

A
Alex hawk 19.12.20

reasp
This refers to the sticks on the gamepad.

r
reasp 19.12.20

Alex Hawk
Yes, I know, but you can experiment.
I don't seem to have any problems with the response in the game, only with the Vsync enabled I can feel the input lag a little, but I play without VS.

A
Alex hawk 19.12.20

reasp
This is felt against the background of a normal input . Normal is Destiny 2, for example (before the shadowkeep, then something was broken).

r
reasp 30.12.20

Alex Hawk
I tried to play with the launch parameters, perhaps the response becomes better with them

L
Lan.S 01.01.21

Alex Hawk
Thank you! Got better.

m
molffik 16.02.21

Thanks to all