3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BChatik 10.12.20 09:34 pm

Where to download the game diablo 2 ? (Diablo 2)

Hello, wanted to plunge into the past, but can not find where to download diablo 2 LOD, everywhere every hat that nihera is not loaded
17 Comments
Sort by:
m
magyarorszag 10.12.20

*facepalm*

In 2k20m do not know how to download the game? ;d

O
Obsessed 10.12.20

BChatik, from TorrEnts! Uncle, are you driving? © Corr. Rainbow :D

S
Sweety_Mustard 11.12.20

Obsessed
you're still in The Newternet said XD

T
T-Fox 11.12.20

In fact, with the release of patch 1.14, I once encountered a strablad to find a clean, without any repack/tablets, the client 1.12 version (the one that on one image of the disk goes qlod on the second). I barely dug it. I don't remember where, but I kind of stayed on the computer. Leave the skaep, try somewhere to pour and throw off the link. And then decide what to do with it: buy a key, spiral kaygen, etc.

S
Sweety_Mustard 11.12.20

T-Fox wrote:
Kaygenom
I almost cried straight, still musone electronic on such beautiful softins played :C

T
T-Fox 13.12.20

Sorian, deleted the hiking images.

O
Obsessed 13.12.20

T-Fox, L'Autour made a set of patches that fix everything and everything. mene e. ;-) The current at home.
there at first reset on 1.07, seem, then Rusik, and then patches up to 1.13. Well, 1.14 is easy to find. but I have yesi cho too e))

m
minovalo 13.12.20

Why all this, if the patch OF PG is perfectly put on the original boat (1.07), which can be found on conditional old-terms?

O
Obsessed 13.12.20

passed, it begs the logical question, on PG is afftar is going to "go back in time"? ) listen to you, everyone is right on the pg dream. to suffer ;D

f
firkax 13.12.20

On the original boat put any patch, but here before it was difficult to find it (the original boat) to find.
L'Autour fixes corrected the consequences of all sorts of repks, curves of Russifiers and kryaks - as an alternative to look for another d2 (either to buy somewhere disk, or to swing 2gb a few days). Fortunately, now the crooked repks are almost rid, and to pump the right images is not so long, so the fixes are not so relevant.

K
Kover 13.12.20

You can use a bootloader, first Diablo II, then LOD. At the time when 1.12a was downloaded, you could roll back the downloaded version patch through LOD Repair, then put the one already needed on LOD. Downloaded 1.12a still on the disk remained, who needs a link to Google drive.

f
firkax 13.12.20

The loader downloads 1.14, it can not make a working 1.13 no rollbacks.

F
Fanat Obsesseda 13.12.20

BChatik
Hi I'm in the wk rocking, the group Rubalnet, there's a manual for smarts and kettles, in it links to Yandex drive to Google)) try to search the search engine, if it does not turn out to chirks my id, I'll give a link. There's a normal clean client, without muti any type of Russifiers, etc.

O
Obsessed 13.12.20

A fan of the Obsession, it's funny. Thank you, we have to look! I want to have the rules of the installation, so as not to rule it afterwards, and as a result to hear the nasal "will fascinate!" from Jamela))

F
Fanat Obsesseda 13.12.20

Obsessed
Hello) if not sarcasm chirkani in the face))

O
Obsessed 13.12.20

A fan of the Obessed, chirped. :D
Well, in short... nuances. :D

R
RomanDII 13.12.20

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote:
hear the nasal "get!" from Jamela
It's a tough thing.