3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTX3090Ti 10.12.20 09:35 pm

How do I turn on RTX (DXR pseudo-rays) for a 10-16 series of graphics cards? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Specifically I have GTX01080 (10 series)
For example, you need to take a screenshot, but you want to do with the rays.
Is it clear that there will be -10FPS just somehow hardware can be turned on RTX (DXR) ?
For example, in Metro Exodus you could turn on FPS not important just take a screenshot and then disable to continue playing amateur without RTX
Or do you have to wait for patches, and so far there is no such possibility in the game?

Here's an example in the battle works, but most likely now it is impossible because the game has just come out.

Spoiler
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
FX-Baikal 10.12.20

Strangely, I turn on rtx, change the slider of the overall graphics. I have a gtx 1660 ti card, and yours is on the support list

7 look 13.12.20

Worth the gtx1660 super, the beams are switched on even despite the old driver. The truth is this, the epic brakes.

S
SD-061 13.12.20

RTX3090Ti
I also have gtx 1080 and rtx option is not available. The wood is the last, all the new winds are standing, presets of graphics changed and on the ultras, still not active button.

S
Streeting 17.12.20

You
cannot turn on SD-061 , on 1660 these are stumps from the 2000 series without rtx, so this function is available there.

R
RTX3090Ti 25.01.21

SD-061
So we are in flight

M
MunchkiN 616 25.01.21

strange. on the idea of ​​the 1000 series rtx software was delivered. what kind of restriction on checking cards in the game is possible then shame on her and shame. does not seem to work on new amd cards yet, but they promised to bring it with patches sometime.
but you cannot enable hardware. this requires an appropriate GPU architecture.
well, you can look for the configs of the game