3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Catalan1ap 11.12.20 12:09 am

"Where's my car, chumba?" (Cyberpunk 2077)

I've been going for two weeks, the car hasn't been repaired, does anyone know what the trawl is?
19 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladi1997 13.12.20

Same thing, help me.

H
Hunter Shooting 13.12.20

I understood that moving on the syllaence she will repair herself, I have a benefit right during the mission "Easy Money" wrote that the mission is done. So go for it.

H
W
Weaszx 13.12.20

I found how - you need not wait, and perform a couple of quests to return cars to this ai. Or buy a new car, after these two actions comes a text that the car is repaired

W
Weaszx 13.12.20

I found how - you need not wait, and perform a couple of quests to return cars to this ai. Or buy a new car, after these two actions comes a text that the car is repaired

P
PAWEEL 13.12.20

I wasn't looking for a cab. Performed one story and one race and all, returned the car. Seeing a script for something else is sharpened

D
D3zm0nt 13.12.20

Received compensation, the machine is already available for call, completed all 7 quests Delamine and received a reward, but this quest is still not completed. Is it worth worrying about its implementation, or is everything ahead?

M
Micr0 13.12.20

I just kept playing the story, and I got my car back. Perhaps it should take a few days in the world of the game (maybe there is an option just to wait in the menu of the game, xz). But I wasn't looking for a taxi.

S
Shita 13.12.20

Hunter Shooting
How did you get through the easy money mission? I can't kill invisibly, and as soon as they notice me with 2 bullets, and I inflict 3 damage ((

P
Pomu4 17.12.20

Some side effects from the "Order" category were returned to me during execution

L
Loaderoid 17.12.20

Tell me, the car is broken according to the plot and the trunk cache is inaccessible, but there is a bunch of clothes left. Actually the question is, after the repair of the wheelbarrow will the trunk cache be available again?

M
Muzh_Liftershi 17.12.20

Loaderoid
Everything will come back don't worry.

B
Booblk 17.12.20

Loaderoid Trunk Stash
is a stash in your apartment.

L
LETJACK 25.12.20

My hiding place at home is empty, and there was a lot in the car. and also, a lot of side missions in the game went through and returned all the Delane cars, but my car was never repaired ...

D
DEDGAMER 25.12.20

LETJACK
Buy another one, here's the problem) I also went through all 7 of these Delamayne, nothing complicated, when you are ready to indicate the coordinates, and there is already a matter of technology.

L
LETJACK 30.12.20

DEDGAMER
I bought another car and the cache is empty. By the way, the question was resolved, I went through additional assignments, I called Deleane about the cars, and then a message came that my car was repaired, I opened a cache in it and everything was in place, that at the beginning of the game I collected everything in it))

D
DEDGAMER 30.12.20

LETJACK
I don’t bother at all in these hiding places, that in cars, that in my house everything is empty, I CARRY EVERYTHING WITH MYSELF, it’s more convenient for me that I don’t need to disassemble, I generally ride motorcycles for half a game, I feel more happy in them, only recently on a Porsche.

I
Ixiot 30.12.20

I didn't like the Porsche. Poorly at speed fits into turns. I liked Zion Coyote more. And on the off-road and on the track high speed, and what a maneuverability. Even city races can be easily completed.

l
lapa444 25.02.22

tell me, I also completed all the tasks for the dokota and in the center, that is, 6 out of 6, and so on, they don’t call about new cars to buy, what could be the trouble?