3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 11.12.20 12:09 am

How to mark the enemy? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hacking the camera is possible to scan and hack enemies. But how do you mark them so that they can be moved and placed?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlienUfoLife 13.12.20

trondale
Click on the wheel

A
AshenFew 13.12.20

trondale
You clamp the Tab, you push the enemy and you smack the middle mouse button (wheel). If you haven't changed the key binding...

I
Indefio 13.12.20

It doesn't work. Kolesiko is 100% healthy. Restarted the iguo, reassigned the buttons - zero reaction.

K
Klon6969 13.12.20

Indefio
Reassigned on the mouse, I have the exact same story with the grenade, drawn the mouse in the hint without specifying the button.

I
Indefio 17.12.20

Klon6969
Yes, I wrote that I reassigned the buttons. This bug was caught in training in cyberspace after the introduction (1.03 patch).
In patch 1.04 in the open world, in any case, everything is fine.

R
Rybkaa 17.12.20

On the pc, we managed to get around during the tutorial by reassigning the "Apply combat device" action to another key, marking the enemies still remained on the wheel.
Patch 1.04 I have not been

in the open world, it may be possible to return everything back.

A
Alexander Goldun 20.12.20

In general, I solved the problem by connecting a third-party mouse with the simplest one without memory for scripts, everything is perfectly noted through it. Then I downloaded it, and there really was a reassignment of the SCM to another + the wheel itself was pressed crappy, but these are trifles. In general, whoever has problems, you have a reassignment that you put once a long time ago