3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Micr0 13.12.20 12:24 am

Sandra's side quest "secret materials" (Cyberpunk 2077)

In short just a normal way, quest secret materials (Full Disclosure), you need to find and return the memory module Sandra.
I understand there is an option to see this module. (the quest itself says "can you see?" and Sandra herself asks, "Did you watch what was there?").
How to see it? This module just falls into the backpack, the section "different." The description says "data is encrypted", you can not interact with it, in magazines and chips there is no it, like no-flyers have no options, called Judy (can somehow wander?) no dialogues.
I'm just missing out on a hike, but what do I do.
17 Comments
Sort by:
u
unkeyn 13.12.20

same problem, found a solution?

g
gemokpat 13.12.20

Open the menu, point to the magazine, there is a tab "Chips", go there, at the bottom will be a module of memory Sandra, choose and crack

O
Oliver Twist 13.12.20

Micr0
If you do not have a transcript, then you, like me, have already deciphered it and just forgot/did not know about it (because you can stumble upon the chip in a free exploration of the world). Deciphering the chip in the tab "chips, notes, carpe noctem project." It's about
Spoiler what robots are trained to bypass is no protection and spying (no karoch). Sandra opened it up and decided to bring it to clean water, and she's paranoid that she'll be coming from Knight.

M
Micr0 13.12.20

Oliver Twist
Thank you, it worked out.
I guessed what it was there to do, just I do not immediately read all the notes, and to understand that it was a chip carpe noctem to relate to this quest for me was unrealistic.

M
MrTotal 13.12.20

Oliver Twist
If, to all this, you have a 7 level of intelligence, then in the dialogue there is an option: to talk about the virus, and you can get 1700ED

r
royming 17.12.20

Micr0
I do not know if this is so, but when I turned off the turret, a dialogue appeared in her house. Is it a cool apartment, or was it?

M
Micr0 17.12.20

royming
As I remember, there is simply to go to the TV set such a remark appears.

M
Mikhail Kozlov 17.12.20

if you have enough intelligence, you can talk to Sandra about the demons used in hacking. in this case, the highest reward and reputation boost.

B
BLEKBERN 19.12.20

And how to crack the chip if you have already given it?
After I gave the chip to Sandra, a secret materials quest appeared and the task was to defeat Sandra and crack the chip, but after defeating her, the task did not change and I had to win her corpse in the battle!

S
Shtr0m 20.12.20

Micr0
You go to the "chips" section and at the very bottom there will be "Project carpe noctem" and in the right window there will be a lot of beeches and a button "crack protection", then study it yourself)

O
Ovsyannikov Anton 05.01.21

Happy New Year everyone. Dear users and editors. The question about the quest is as follows. Chip is not anywhere, I cleaned this room earlier, before the end of the prologue. And now, upon arrival, the zone is highlighted, there is no one and no chip. How to be? Maybe someone came across?

G
Grimganga 05.01.21

Ovsyannikov Anton Prady to the point where the chip should be, open the menu where all the chips are and click from the inventory on the "Project CARPE NOCTEM" chip. I think the trigger should work.

V
Valery Kilnichenko 05.04.21

While I was doing another side effect, I found a chip. In the inventory there, but in the chips to hack it there ... What to do with this nonsense?

M
Mechanical man 08.09.21

Valery Kilnichenko
Re-read the stones above - it says where.

A
AlexKorn87 25.02.22

Folks, the memory module is in inventory (picked it up while ordering), but Sandra Dorsett doesn't call outright. Maybe there is an option to somehow restart the quest through the console or something else ???!!

L
Logic Disciple 26.03.22

AlexKorn87
is the same garbage, damn it, and I’ve been playing almost 10 times already and the first time is

B
BlackTigerTK 26.03.22

LogicDisciple
Using console commands in CET, you can change the stage of the quest to continue. Or complete the quest.