3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yiygit856uyy 13.12.20 12:26 am

tournament with its own classes (Diablo 2)

all hello I want to do for you the tournament pvp toko will be a tournament with their classes and only 1 place one prize 1000 pg for example if the character paladin then he can not use not his skills for example enigma is not his skill teleport and all that and bo there to be all their
33 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 13.12.20

Oh, the norm is the theme - and if the cheaters of sorks and polodins will cause grouchs, then they are quiet!

4ux-pux 17.12.20

The sorceress will win such a tournament

R
RomanDII 17.12.20

as an option to do fell against the palov, forty against forty

y
yiygit856uyy 17.12.20

RomanDII
all classes but with their own only

F
FludoTron 17.12.20

Fixed

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.12.20

yiygit856uyy
how are you doing , wanting a lot already? Do not forget that sticking out, forti, vulture and other things with a chance to cast non-halal skills - must be banned too.

q
qPash 17.12.20

Judging by the latest topics on the forum, the pool is actually leaking. Or it rages that this is splashing out more and more often.

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.12.20

qPash is
nonsense, when the upper pool is leaking, the slop just flows into the lower one - and do not climb into the XD forum
Although ... If there is no room in the lower one or the anus is clogged ...

I
Immense 17.12.20

qPash
qPash wrote: Or it rages that this is spilling out more and more often.
There are more and more suspicions that there is clearly no water in the pool ...

O
Obsessed 17.12.20

: D

C
Carpet 17.12.20

The water in the pool spoiled as much as the eyes sting and the eyes are red from it ... hmm, but why?

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.12.20

Carpet
hmm, red eyes and Obs laughs all the time at this "water" ...

O
Obsessed 17.12.20

Sweety_Mustard, don't fall the office, LENINGRADETS! ; D

y
yiygit856uyy 17.12.20

Sweety_Mustard the
date has not been determined yet and as for sticking around it will not be possible either, but besides the druid, in fact, this is his firestorm skill

O
Obsessed 17.12.20

troll, no? ))

I
Immense 17.12.20

yiygit856uyy
yiygit856uyy wrote: in fact, this is his firestorm skill
Hmm, but I thought it was a diablo skill. Maybe we will invite him, judging by the restrictions, he will be topical.

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.12.20

And fireworks cannot use the teleport skill - after all, this is the lightning sorcery skill!
And of course, you can't wear elemental resists, percentage improvement in armor and additional frv - after all, these are hidden skills of the barbarian!

y
yiygit856uyy 17.12.20

Immense
if this skill was added to the druid, then you can stick with him

p
passed 17.12.20

Nit, the drulidu is only a phoeny.

y
yiygit856uyy 17.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
everything can be used except other people's skills this or that of this character, as well as pvp will not be limited in terms of skills, for example amazons, you can use the slow missiles skill and all characters absorb and resists, they can all have characters and much more