3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arinis 13.12.20 12:29 am

The "Lost Paradise" quest. Mr. Hands isn't calling. (Cyberpunk 2077)

Gase! The condition is "to answer the call from Mr. Hands," but this sting doesn't ring, the time-soaking doesn't help, but it doesn't help. Ironically, in fix 1.04 it was "corrected." Someone has come across this, and more importantly, who knows how to trigger this quest again?
68 Comments
Sort by:
r
rrrrzsfaf 13.12.20

the same shit, played 20 hours, and now the main story is up.

f
foxxed 13.12.20

And I on the contrary need to call him, and he does not pick up the phone (about 10 hours about played already and without results)

A
Arinis 13.12.20

The reddit says you have to start FIRST!!! They gave yoba!!!

f
foxxed 13.12.20

Arinis
I've been through most of the game)))) what at first ahahahahh

E
Ebinus 13.12.20

Well, apparently the only option - is to wait for a new patch, which is very frustrating. But the first hot fix made two days after the release, so until the new year will fix exactly

p
pavelice94 17.12.20

Has anyone found a way to overcome the problem? I noticed that after 1.04 such a gimmick with glitches began, at 1.03 there was no such

A
Arinis 17.12.20

pavelice94
So far, the solutions are as follows: on reddit they advise starting from the beginning, on the reddit forum they say that it helps to complete side quests in Pacifica (xs, I completed them before), I will try to run it on version 1.3, as it is downloaded

p
pavelice94 17.12.20

Arinis
Let me know if something helps, because so much to go through and then bam, like start over, there is no desire

H
Happy sloopy 17.12.20

Arinis
Quests in Pacific help, he will contact you on a new quest, or rather an order. But first, the call "paradise lost"

U
Univers322 17.12.20

Happy Sloopy
Just passed on 1.03, in the end there were calls only about orders and that's it, after going through the same situation again, he doesn't want to answer the call

A
Arinis 17.12.20

Univers322
A at 1.4? The message is not encouraging

U
Univers322 17.12.20

Arinis Have
n't tried it yet, and it seems like these left quests will help me

S
Seorinox 17.12.20

Arinis
At 1.4, the same bullshit, I went through the sidequests all over the Pacific, it still doesn't call ..

U
Univers322 17.12.20

At this rate, you really have to replay the game .... Maybe this is also related to the choice of the past, I have such crap at the corporation

A
Arinis 17.12.20

Univers322
Similarly, I'm at the corporate party too! Stsuko! I already have 30 hours and I like the branch

S
Seorinox 17.12.20

Well, as an option, you can simply try to pull out the saves and reinstall to the new version when it comes out. And throw your saves into it

p
pavelice94 17.12.20

Well, I'll try to go through the pollacks in posifik, see if it works or not. It's a shame the end, there is no desire to pass first

S
Seorinox 17.12.20

Arinis
And I play for a child of the streets, so it's not a fact that the past influences

A
Abo_junk 17.12.20

pavelice94
Started with a corporation, just finished sidequests in Pacific, nothing has changed. 1.04

H
Happy sloopy 17.12.20

Univers322
I passed the 1.04 steam version