3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 13.12.20 12:31 am

Gorilla's hands (Cyberpunk 2077)

I installed the hands of the gorilla, according to the description it is clear that with these hands it will be possible to open the doors with force without shaking skill. As a result, I could not open half the doors and can not. What's the role?
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serega666 13.12.20

Or do they just reduce the power requirements when opening the door?

X
XDDRUS 13.12.20

It's just that half the doors are opened not by force, but by technology.

S
Serega666 13.12.20

XDDRUS
Well, I just couldn't open the door for the force 8 and I had six.

Y
YOL0n 17.12.20

I read reddit and found out that this is a bug, most likely the gorilla's hands will start working with the next patch

g
ganjin 18.12.20

In, I just wanted to check the gorilla's hands for opening the doors. I pumped the force to 6 and I don't want to continue, but I want to open the doors) That is, it is worth waiting until the patch, but in theory they should open the doors. If someone in the know, please clarify whether they should reduce the requirement of power or will open any doors that require power? Or maybe any doors at all?
And another question: do these hands affect hand-to-hand combat in tasks such as "blood and bone"? For example, mantis blades will not work in this situation, but will there be reinforcement from the hands?

y
yar1097 18.12.20

ganjin
Gorilla's hands work very well in melee missions. Without them, it is much more difficult if you do not pump strength.

g
ganjin 18.12.20

yar1097 Yeah
, I already checked. I was tortured in the simplest part of the mission "blood and bone", in kabuki, where the dude "two in one", so to speak, each had to be hit by 15 probably, and with the gorilla's hands two strong blows. It remains to wait for the door opening to be fixed and then just right. The blades of the praying mantis, of course, look more spectacular, but the gorilla's hands seem to be more practical if there is little strength.

l
lewe0fun 18.12.20

Most likely this description remains from the cut content. Gorilla's hands - opening doors, Praying mantis hands - climbing walls, Monostring - breaking.

C
Catalan1ap 19.12.20

lewe0fun
Only now the hands of the praying mantis and the mono-string have a normal description, which means that the hands of the gorilla should really open the doors

l
lewe0fun 19.12.20

Catalan1ap
It is easier for them to remove it from the description (most likely it will be). In fact, these are three melee weapons, leaving the doors open would be imbalanced for the gorilla's hands.

C
Catalan1ap 20.12.20

lewe0fun Xs
at the expense of imbalance, they are already useless in comparison with the rest of the implants, and so it would be possible for a netrunner to take to open the doors and win fistfights.

w
wintermute322 22.12.20

I never got the hang of how gorilla hand batteries work, figured out who? like they should strengthen a powerful blow and spend a charge, but do not spend it.

M
MortalMachine 22.12.20

wintermute322
Likewise. Back in 1.03, the charge worked with the purple hands of gorillas against the twin, and now I fought without it and even the brass knuckles of animals do not work for bleeding either. In short, one torment is this task, especially on hard, where you fly off with 1-2 missed hits. This is probably a bug, which consists in the fact that the game considers the gorilla's hands as ordinary hands, otherwise at least bleeding or other effects would be ignited.

l
lewe0fun 22.12.20

Catalan1ap
All of them are useless, after a while a regular melee will be more effective. Unless for missions where you are deprived of weapons. Gorillas can be used for fist fights at least

U
Uelma 22.12.20

I liked the string the most. Like a whip and not necessarily come close. Well, the rocket launcher is good at swinging through crit.

M
MortalMachine 22.12.20

wintermute322
I found out this is a bug. In short, change your hands to others, for example, a mono-string and go out into the street to wave them. If they work fine, then go back to put the gorilla's hands and they should earn.

C
Catalan1ap 22.12.20

lewe0fun
I don't even know how for me - the hands of the imba mantis that need to be fixed, they can be compared with pumping a decoction through a branch in the witcher

w
wintermute322 22.12.20

MortalMachine
Lol, I just won the final of fist fights, I need them more) all 4 hand modifications are rubbish, maybe blades are more or less, but since I'm focusing on the katana, they are also sasai. I don't even know what to leave, to be honest, the string is probably at least funny.

l
lewe0fun 22.12.20

Catalan1ap
All melee prostheses lose damage to the same katanas. There is nothing like a netruner.

w
wintermute322 22.12.20

lewe0fun
is yes. I'm pumping my composure, in the branch there is a doubling of damage from poison, if the damage from infection doubles, it will be gg.