3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavlo1983 13.12.20 12:31 am

Nomad, Corporat and Child of the Streets: Difference of Paths (Cyberpunk 2077)

Very cool screenwriters came up with to make 3 prologues to the game, each of them interesting as for me. Now alternately passed all three prologues, and it is very interesting how the choice of life path will affect the further passage, whether there will be any unique quests for each of the three options.
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vvvvd 13.12.20

Pavlo1983
And how do you know when the prologue ends?

P
Pavlo1983 13.12.20

The prologue ends when the screensaver is shown as Wey and Jackie hang down Knight City. Then there is a mission to save the girl, which the developers showed 2 years ago in the first gameplay of cyberpunk.

V
Vvvvd 13.12.20

Pavlo1983
Is that where Wee gets the girl out of the bathroom?

R
Ricch 13.12.20

Yes

p
prapor001 13.12.20

I played for a child of the streets for three hours. came out patch 1.04, started to play for the nomad ... after the prologue in general in the tasks of difference did not see, except in conversations sometimes there is an option of response from the nomad, but the plot does not affect,can what will happen next, but do not think so

E
Eriori 22.12.20

prapor001
Sometimes in quests Tipo Lizi when he asks to follow the guy additional options appear. A corporat can pretend to be a waiter.

x
xSaimanx 25.12.20

It seemed to me that the corporation has the most replicas, and really useful ones: you can get out, save money, find out additional information, the corporation is the most knowledgeable. A child of the streets basically helps to solve a showdown with local hooligans without a fight, they say, "who is more ponteous here."

L
Listoman 25.12.20

The differences are there for 1 hour of play, then everything follows a linear plot, the difference is only in rare replicas, which do not globally affect the game)

P
Pavlo1983 25.12.20

xSaimanx
Thank you, I was just originally going to go through a corporation, you reinforced me even more in the thought that it is worth playing for this most knowledgeable dude))

W
Wyss 25.12.20

In dialogues 1 sentence is different and EVERYTHING, and then very, very rarely pops up. The branch of power, the branch of the net runer and the speculator even more often affects the choice of dialogue.