3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meowizzys 13.12.20 12:33 am

Texture quality doesn't change (Cyberpunk 2077)

All good times of day.
There was such a problem that I have a computer is not a fresh novelty, and as a result climbed to lower the graphonics to a minimum, as well as the resolution of the screen. I try to change the quality of textures to a minimum, click "apply" and the game on the machine switches to high. I understand that the game wants me to show my graphonics, but only why do I need it, if I came to check the gameplay with the plot, and not to admire the graphon?:D
With screen resolution the same problem, there are only two modes: "window" and "window without frame." Where's fullscreen?
Just want to put everything on the minimum settings and screen resolution on fullscreen ... Is there any solution to the problem?
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Govvo 13.12.20

Meowizzys
And there is not a setting of the quality of textures, there is also a current of shadows (and all sorts of clouds with shadows) fog, clouds, reflections and detail, blur in motion and on/off different options, and specifically the settings of the quality of textures is not why)

h
h1d3nn 13.12.20

Govvo
Texture quality is only available on the menu

G
Govvo 13.12.20

h1d3nn
Oh, it's clear, because I remember that somewhere I saw this setting, and then I look and there is no more. and then on the menu to change it, ahaha) thank you for a hint)