3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mardiohai 13.12.20 12:36 am

Black textures (Cyberpunk 2077)

Updated the game, was the patch in the morning, play through the e-disconnect avx, met who with such? How to fix?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mardiohai 13.12.20

R
Rpseic 17.12.20

The same problem, I barely started the game, and starting with the choice of the character, all textures are black. What to do ?

X
XaKePRus96 17.12.20

a fix file came out for those who do not have SSE 4.2, downloaded the file installed, as a result, black textures, who knows how to solve this problem? version of the game Repack from khatab 1.03

K
Keyladona_Skywal 19.01.22

The same problem, I barely launched the game, and starting from the character selection, all the textures are black. What to do ?

K

XaKePRus96
Thank you! I found the code, fixed it, as in the instructions on the forum - Everything works without crashes! AVX bypasses

K

Not sure if it's just me or if it's widespread, but I noticed that my character in the inventory screen was all black, no textures, just flat black. Thought it would be mods so I disabled all my mods, still a problem. Tried a bunch of other things... nothing. So I reinstalled the game. EVERYTHING still broke, at which point I noticed that not only was it my character, but the previews of the items were very dark.

Then this morning I woke up and remembered that I just installed the new AMD 21.12.1 drivers yesterday. Rolled them back, character and item previews were fine.

Unfortunately I didn't get any screenshots before I fixed this, but if your character looks like a flat black silhouette of itself, then it's probably the same problem I'm having. Roll back your drivers and don't install 21.12.1

K
Konstantin654321 25.01.22

Keyladona_Skywal
Thank you so much! This version of the drivers also stood - demolished and everything was ok. Respect! :)

s
storm240 20.02.22

Keyladona_Skywal
As far as I understand, all drivers after 21.11.3 have such a problem

N
Netrandir 20.02.22

That's the devil pulled me to AMD to upgrade in due time ((( Crooked creatures.

c
cyr1llus 20.01.23

Mardiohai Did you
solve the problem?