3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AshenFew 13.12.20 12:36 am

A glitch or a chip for entry?? (Cyberpunk 2077)

The beginning of the game.

Having slept sweetly in a cozy crib, I got out of the apartment to meet the district. I met the coach, beat the robot. I bumped into Wilson, who's giving us a Fading Night pistol.

In front of Wilson's shop, a man with a gun sits on his chairs. So, if you jump on it (make a jerk, twice tapping on the key of movement), the attendee drops the gun and moves away. Picking up the gun, it can be:
a) Sell for 15 units
b) Disassemble and get 8 conventional, and 3 unusual components for crafting.

But that's not the point. The bottom line is that if you save and load after that, the attendees will sit back with a gun on the chairs. And nothing prevents you from repeating the above procedure before blue, providing yourself with an influx of fresh guns. At the same time, the guns are randomized. Mostly white, but a couple of times the green (unusual) was swollen.

Do you think it's a chip or a glitch?
3 Comments
Sort by:
u
ukrspleen 13.12.20

Already there is such a gag on yt only with bits in the club
Glitch of course, it would be strange if it would be a chip

F
FiftyFour7250 13.12.20

AshenFew
ukrspleen
Chevo? What kind of Narnia are you from? In absolutely any game with the open world NPS endless. You kill, you reboot, and he's here again. Otherwise, the whole world could be cleaned up from them in any game, and there would be a dead city. What they get is that what's worth 15 coins... You're going to save up like this until you're old. In GTA5, too, from passers-by a few bucks sleep, but that's not what, except food it will not suffice.

u
ukrspleen 13.12.20

Did you read it carefully?
What does it have to do with killing?