3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 13.12.20 12:36 am

How to pump the athletic attribute (Cyberpunk 2077)

The question in the title, the only attribute that does not understand at all what grows (
15 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 13.12.20

JohnAsland
in hand-to-hand combat I grew up

P
Pb1B0K 13.12.20

I have the same question, and also on engineering.

J
JohnAsland 13.12.20

Pb1B0K
I can help here. It's disassembling, crafting and improving items.
The second branch is similar to the grenades.

S
Shadow_QZ 13.12.20

JohnAsland
Stupid running legs, it's running through the shift
All pumping from use, the technique itself swings at disassembly and creation of perk to disassemble the trash

J
JohnAsland 13.12.20

Pb1B0K
I can help here. It's disassembling, crafting and improving items.
The second branch is similar to the grenades.

J
JohnAsland 17.12.20

-Al-ex-
Running around the city did not help me at all from the word at all, but when I fought with my fists and opened the doors by force, the indicator, so I can say exactly about these ways.
I don't know how to pump it stably.

M
McLaren MP4-4 17.12.20

When I was handing over the next task, I failed with a bug, down the bridge into the water. While I was looking for where I could go to land - to pump part of the "athletics".
So, comrades, go into the water, swim and pump your skill.

-
-Al-ex- 17.12.20

JohnAsland
McLaren MP4-4
Thanks for the advice.

G
Goldbery 17.12.20

McLaren MP4-4 I
helped, swam in water for about 15 minutes, and improved my skill, thanks!

N
Nanwea 17.12.20

Pb1B0K
Inzha sways on manually turning off the cameras, well, some blockages give a little.

h
hp890 17.12.20

from the fact that he found opening the doors by force they pump the athletics, if you do 40-50 jerks (for example, double-clicking to the side), the athletics shakes a little

g
garond21 17.12.20

The second technical skill is still being pumped by manually defusing mines. In the southeast of the suburb there is a task to get a car from a minefield. Around full of mines, you can raise several levels. Well, for breaking some doors in missions, they also give experience.

A
Alumiel 20.12.20

Engineering is still swinging from the use of electromagnetic weapons

D
DimasikFed 01.01.21

the more you run, you fight, it's about movement, don't stand still

s
saa0891 01.01.21

We take the sword in hand and crush all enemies Athletics swings pretty quickly.

Hacking can be very quickly pumped up by stupidly sending a request (while all objects are highlighted and you can send requests without leaving the place) and turn on the distraction of enemies, this is very convenient to do on automatic machines. they often stand in rows, only it must be applied once to each object, just reuse will give less experience.

Crafting can be very quickly pumped on first-aid kits that restore 40% of health, made a couple of thousand (I advise you to immediately edit the line that is responsible for crafting, this will make it an order of magnitude faster, it's a pity you can't just hold down the button) and developed, they give just a lot of experience, you can of course download and on more expensive items, but they need more expensive parts.