3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werew01f 13.12.20 12:36 am

Changing clothes (Cyberpunk 2077)

I remember that the developers said in previews or wrote in the sweater that it is possible to wear clothes with good stats, but to display to dress another.Those dressed jacket with 9 accuracy, but the character showed a completely different.
For those who did not understand what kind of nonsense I wrote, here's an example
Terraria
6 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olmer48 13.12.20

I'm interested in it, too. There is a "special" clothing tab, but I don't know where to get the kits((

P
PAWEEL 13.12.20

I think they'll finish it. Because it's definitely not there, and the conversation was.

S
Shumer 13.12.20

Olmer48
"Special" usually on the quest give. It works exactly as an appearance and that's it.

O
Olmer48 13.12.20

Schumer
I was "special" just in a regular suitcase for clothes. There's a set of a kind of a scientist from aracaki.

K
Kokoprime1991 13.12.20

If you look at the clothes on the stats, then GG looks like a bit more (freak shorter), but the pancake (did not know what I will say) Assassin especially the series OF ODESSA very well to this point came ... I have our one clothes, and I can outwardly change to the one I want and it was a very correct decision, stupidly what is forgotten to do ...

p
pizimodo 08.02.21

Why can't I change clothes for a character. she's all under my lock.