3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N.M. 13.12.20 12:37 am

How to arrange a "bloodbath"? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

People how to extinguish Kammona Tong??? There in the club of the Council one person, which is not necessary to kill, and has to.... and in general, then the guard without talking begins to cut ...
Should I hire Morag Tong? But how?
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
KyTy3oB 13.12.20

Pump up better eloquence and do so:
You go to the brow, flatter him or bribe him, until the attitude to you will not be 100, then begin to shit him, until he attacks you, if not attacked, and the attitude is zero - start all over again

s
segun 13.12.20

Get everyone wet and run back to the fort to the man who gave you the job. He's going to take all the blame off you.

N
Nata 13.12.20

And if you do not have time to run - you can go to the South Wall - there on the lower floor behind the counter - it for 5000 (or even less) will save you from persecution - I did so. And in the Fort was already walking with a proudly raised head:))

r
risk2000 13.12.20

You mark up at Larius Varroe, you go to the council club - you, you use a refund. Larius gives you indulgence, use the blessing (or intercession) of Saint Amelxia.

a
alllexxx 13.12.20

All the tips are good, but I myself only recently passed it all and even opened the theme (you can read) - "I do not want to wet everyone"!
GENTLER, VICTOR, EVEN MORE TENDER!
Ideally, you should do so - first you're talking to a woman in the basement; they're all rushing first from 40 to 60, but not the first time. Then in the hall, kaaa, too, a woman - she is the easiest to provoke - horseradish eared against the wall is worse. At the same time three - on you, and BARMAN STANDING! That's what he's going to be alive for!
Then - upstairs the same with the blacksmith; he is also a murderer of the owner of one of the estates; you get a quest for it from the mistress of the House Hlaaalu (after the thieves get a quest for the key to this estate) - here he soaked two quests and close!!!

a
alllexxx 13.12.20

IF you attack first, you will be to blame - you will have to pay (and why spend money, if you can in a different way?), and the bartender will have to fail - you first started!

P
Playshner 13.12.20

Don't listen to anyone, everyone... You'll clean the house... I'll buy it from you later...

A
Andron 13.12.20

I attacked the blacksmith myself (this is the one at the top). The brother pulled up from below. So they're lying there in the same pile now. And the bartender didn't twitch. He's still alive. By the way there were several attempts and not always people from below resorted, but in the end ... After stripping- right to Fort Butterfly, and you're as clean as a baby's tear.

a
alllexxx 13.12.20

Well, here again - we're here in a crowd of boils, and where our N.M.-something???
At least save someone who said .....

D
Dairel 13.12.20

and you look at the date, and immediately understand where it is, and whether he needs your advice more))

a
alllexxx 13.12.20

It was Nat who picked him up, and we followed her goose....

K
King_of_DAED 13.12.20

all the !!! to be afraid!!))) I did so when the first time I passed did!!)) Wet everyone! I didn't want to go out of my face and I'm not going to tell anyone that you weren't killed or I didn't need a law to get away with it.) or was a joke aunt said let's be friends !!!)))

D
DunpealS 13.12.20

There are two moves:
1. Attack first, wet everyone (bartender too), will return to, this Varo.
The price can be removed from the head in 2 ways:
a) Takes off Varo at the end of Missim and gives a "wonderful gift"
b) The thieves guild nearby.
2. Force them to attack you, wet everyone (except the bartender), go back to Varo.
Recommendation: if the Persian is weak, it is better to wet them one at a time (it seems, not in relation to p.1)

D
Dairel 13.12.20

gentlemen, I repeat: look at the date)

D
DunpealS 13.12.20

What difference does it make if you need it or not? The answers are not for the sake of it, they are written here...

D
Dairel 13.12.20

it is yes, but how to arrange a bath, in this theme is written several times in different words)))

D
DunpealS 13.12.20

So I tried to generalize everything that was said above...

A
Angry_Seal 13.12.20

Greetings from 2k20, mutsers. In general, I did not know those mysteriouss of wonderful passions; guilelessly took the grandfather's crescent moon and arranged, honestly, a natural bloodbath in the council club. And then the whole Of Balmore; good character characteristics, allow. In the beginning on one bank and then on the other, what is there. Well, I went home too, of course; and then ugly indeed, somehow) The guards themselves attacked -- I do not need to ask twice, the rest have already stabbed out of love for art, so to speak; for the company. In the end, and the fort by the way cut, too) Along with Larius - that's still a storyteller, very funny. Ha ha. One fairy tale is more delightful than another pancake, just!
So here we are. And I played myself, then. And then, it turns out ... Tagging q return........... (sounds of awareness of a slight error) faak maaai cakkk ...

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 27.12.20

Angry_Seal
I suspect that after receiving 32767 penalties, the guards start attacking you even after writing off everything in the thieves guild.