3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Farzik 13.12.20 12:37 am

Jackie's motorcycle (Cyberpunk 2077)

SpoilerAfter his deathMama Jackie gave me the key to his motorcycle, I did not refuse. He went back to the garage where his motorcycle was parked, but it is already closed, you can not open. In the quests, too, looked, like, too, nothing. Actually they say where do I get it?
28 Comments
Sort by:
y
yondaime174 13.12.20

Farzik
Immediately or a little later appears in the private transport, which through V call

y
yondaime174 13.12.20

So far, it's the best transport in terms of management

A
Artem Astafev 13.12.20

Squeeze the "V" to call the car. The whole list of your transport will open.

T
TopeR_ 17.12.20

Artyom Astafiev
Thank you!

I
Ihor Makarov 17.12.20

but why is it still possible to call the car if it is broken and the quset hangs - wait for the auto repair.

L
LeV4aK 17.12.20

Guys, there is such a question, you don't know how to look at your purchased brains, I just bought them, and when I visit them in the food inventory the following is: "incompatible with your operating system"

M
Muzh_Liftershi 17.12.20

LeV4aK
Discussed in the previous thread, came to the conclusion that this is a Carved mechanic ...

A
AlexDenton 17.12.20

Hmm, if I refused to pick up the keys to Mama Wells, then I won't ride this Arch anymore ??

M
Muzh_Liftershi 17.12.20

AlexDenton
Further on the plot will give the opportunity to buy the same ARCH. Not Jackovsky, of course, in a different coloring, but the model is the same.

Transmission: Rear
Power: 170 hp
Weight: 661
Price: 138000

y
yondaime174 17.12.20

Wakako sells a good motorcycle, and it seems cheaper. Kusanagi

A
Alex garni 17.12.20

What about Jackie's stash key?

A
Alex the one 17.12.20

Artyom Astafiev
Chetar, it worked!

Ihor Makarov
One of the bugs. As soon as I left the garage, where the car was rammed, I immediately called her - I arrived as good as new)

H
Harper83 17.12.20

Muzh_Liftershi
Mota Jackie has a more interesting skin)

y
yondaime174 22.12.20

Where is Jackie's apartment? Otherwise I sent him to Victor and talked to maman on the phone. So I only got a motorcycle, but no pistol

V
Vadim Lubyagin 24.12.20

I agree with the top transport in the game. I ride it myself. Even though I bought everything I found.

D
Dartflame 24.12.20

yondaime174
You didn't just drive 911)))

M
Muzh_Liftershi 24.12.20

Harper83
Vadim Lubyagin
AlexDenton
There is still such an ARCH, by the way, also a quest one, therefore free.

Spoiler

H
Harper83 25.12.20

Muzh_Liftershi
These are Tiger Claws, you get it on a random quest. Jackie has a cooler model

Y
Youxyxol 07.01.21

Alex Garni wrote:
What to do with Jackie's stash key?
Nothing. Read like Jackie's Garage Key. Greetings to the locholizers-interpreters.

a
atmaROZ 22.02.21

AlexDenton I also messed up with the motorcycle keys from Mama Wells, hesitated to pick it up. It turns out now "TUNING" ARCH "JACKIE" already after that moment, will not succeed, as I understand it. There was hope for the save editor, but the devil will break his leg there, and it's not a fact that it can be corrected there. It is a pity that this bike is not available in the transport menu unless you mistakenly take the keys.

It turns out there is still a trick: "If before the mission with the malstrom (for a nomad) you tell Jackie that his motorcycle needs an upgrade, then after doing the above, you will get a Tuned Arch Jackie, which is noticeably different from the usual one."
That is, we get the keys either from simply "ARCH" JACKIE "or from" TUNING ARCH "JACKIE". So many subtleties that you learn about too late ...