3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JasonW 13.12.20 12:37 am

Don't damage with my hands in battle (Cyberpunk 2077)

What could be the problem?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
McLaren MP4-4 13.12.20

Maybe you miss or your opponent blocks your punches.
Try to beat with the clamped LKM - the blow turns out a little stronger.

J
JasonW 13.12.20

I tried everything, there is zero damage, only with the hands of a mantis I can do damage, with my fists in any way.

A
Artem Ivashov 13.12.20

The same song, decided to pass the quest blood and bones and realized that the damage from the fists does not pass.

c
canteexnik 13.12.20

The level is low, you have to swing. The level of difficulty of the job should be looked at

J
JasonW 13.12.20

Yes, I look at everything, Googled on English-language resources, this problem is. I'm going to wait for the patches and I'll pass again, just for the corporations.

B
Bunch4 19.12.20

JasonW
means using a trainer

N
Nurp 19.12.20

JasonW wrote:
I don't do damage with my hands in combat
. What could be the problem?
canteexnik wrote:
The level is low, you need to swing.
Spoiler

m
mrnkou 19.12.20

JasonW
Artyom Ivashov
if you are using the trainer, disable it (or try to find the function that causes this to happen). I also had it (I use wemod), right during the pause, turn off all functions and everything works, you can not restart anything. and then just turn it back on. profit

m
manoilovic 01.01.21

mrnkou
doesn't help. the fling has knocked something there, and is not cut down!

V
Vidokprime 01.01.21

I, too, suffered, until the gorilla's hands were put on and immediately otmudoh @ l.

2000Arsen 01.01.21

Alternatively, if the intellect is pumped, then when using the legendary script "short circuit" from any crit, a lot of damage from electricity will fly in, and it is very desirable to have a critical chance to pump through armor and implants, as well as a perk for script crits, in the end, it doesn't matter how much you have little damage from fists or any other weapon, you will just damage with electricity with crits. So with no damage from fists and not pumped strength, I calmly went through the quests for underground battles at maximum difficulty, there was almost no damage from fists at all, I removed no more than a percent, but from electricity for 10% -30%. Well, if you take some rapid-fire weapon, cram into it mods for the chance of crit and that's it, even a little cheating build that will take down any boss in a couple of seconds, not to mention ordinary enemies.

M
MaxCat 12.03.21

Turn off the trainer
AND save and reboot

x
xStriiim 27.04.21

The fling has such a crap with a function - Damage multiplier. When you need to beat your fists, you turn it off