3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AGROterrorist 13.12.20 12:38 am

Drop discourse (Diablo 2)

the shock content of the saddle has seen.
In YouTube Vidos - "1000 wounds in tunnels"
and there's a shorter 7 ppl to the man on 114 races falls jah and he's such a routine anaser hai runn yn da rou. That's why three centuries are two rumbles and Lo. I think I'm lucky. Then I look at the same brow on 7 ppl 1000 races on the nikhalak, on the 450 race somewhere he falls anaser hai run jah. I'm still in shock. Psychotrauma. What are your psychotraumas?
30 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 13.12.20

AGROterrorist, I have - no)) I just have not played here for a long time :D

f
firkax 13.12.20

download the dropm on the x10,000 drop, knock out the jah with 10 runs and feel cooler than it)

s
shkulya 13.12.20

AGROterrorist
Well, he's probably playing a single? It's different.

A
AGROterrorist 13.12.20

Obsessed
Where do you play?

A
AGROterrorist 13.12.20

shkulya
Yes, on plagi, 1.13 version of diablo
If someone had shown such results, he would have been hanging on the pitchforks a long time ago.

A
AGROterrorist 13.12.20

shkulya
Yes, on plagi, 1.13 version of diablo
If someone had shown such results, he would have been hanging on the pitchforks a long time ago.

O
Obsessed 13.12.20

AGROterrorist, in single and here and there.

[
[[gmr]] 27.12.20

AGROterrorist wrote:
If someone showed such results on pg, he would have been hanging on a pitchfork for a long time
Somewhere now, one mulec is laughing ....: DDD

p
passed 27.12.20

rambler87 wrote: I
didn’t understand the point of going through
Ofc, I needed my own ench.

f
firkax 27.12.20

rambler87 wrote:
enchantresses appear or who offers to carry out
lvlreq on the game saves from this

C
Carpet 27.12.20

It is more pleasant to play from scratch with
breakers always

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.12.20

rambler87 wrote:
enchantresses appear or whoever proposes to hold
this appears when there are 5-6 people playing and the season began 4 years ago - a typical picture in the last few years.
On the software with this - when I played (in the 14-15th year) - there were no problems, they ran in a crowd of noobs. But now, as I understand it - this is) * (everywhere.

Firkax wrote:
lvlreq saves you from this kind of game
yes, a great idea - it's even easier to play in a single right away.

O
Obsessed 27.12.20

Sweety_Mustard, which is typical, in the single there are no lags, no "WINDOWS fly out almost immediately", no mules drop, forgive hosspade)

R
RomanDII 27.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
ran low-level on the normal in the tomb of the party, no one came in, offered nothing)
although, perhaps, there was a limitation on the level, I did not pay attention, because I did not create
the same situation on the BR
, with long games in a few people, kind people come in and offer a taxi, it's more like a question to those who agree, who has what goals in the game

n
ninada 27.12.20

So it was a single or something else. I knocked out the pool at the firmokrapomod in six months.

f
firkax 27.12.20

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
yes, great idea - it's even easier to play in a single right away.
do not confuse the game in a single and the game without annoying taxi drivers, the
first is boring and the second is the best mode of passing

Obsessed wrote:
which is typical, in the single there are no lags, no "WINDOWS fly out almost immediately", no mules drop, forgive hosspad)
well lags with an internet game unfortunately it is impossible to remove 100%,
and everything else to the normal passage is not in the subject of

ninada wrote:
fierkocrapomode
nn me some mods to call
the only mod that I made you have not seen and are unlikely to see

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.12.20

firkax wrote:
and everything else to the normal passage is not in the subject,
but if I start and want to immediately carry out several enchantments behind the base, which I will need in the future, simultaneously increasing the PPL for a better drop from quest bosses? Is this a normal playthrough?
It's just that, in my understanding, an abnormal passage is a solo in 1 pp killing everything from a half-heart, when nifiga does not fall to the heap.

f
firkax 27.12.20

What is it then. Multiplayer is when DIFFERENT players are in the game. Your mules are not players, they are solos. And it's boring.
The normal passage is when there are 8 players in the game (about the same level), who are actually 8 players, and not someone's cheats.
And the next characters you need can be played again, having received an additional 10-20 hours of entertainment. I don’t know what reason to avoid realizing the goal of the whole game (fun from the gameplay) by making them a taxi or similar nonsense.

killing everything from a half-blow
well, the hp and dmg would not hurt the mobs to slightly increase, yes, in the sense of rebalancing the engine,
otherwise by 1ppl mobs are too weak for a solo player, and 8 are too weak for collective passage

R
RomanDII 27.12.20

firkax wrote:
well, xp and dmg mobs would not hurt to raise it a little,
wait a minute, I haven’t gone through the hell yet and I haven’t knocked out the torch))

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.12.20

firkax wrote:
Normal playthrough is when there are 8 players in the game, the
last such playthrough ended with the death and hysteria of one of the participants and the subsequent PC of the remaining players XD No, ATP.
And additional mules simply solve the problem of killing a fool and di - you approach them with a decent lvl and in good clothes.