3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pb1B0K 13.12.20 12:40 am

The problem with the sight (Cyberpunk 2077)

Please tell me how to cure. Ready even to disable the blue crosshairs.
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
VirgilSouth 17.12.20

Actually, in the interface settings, you can turn off the sight. Try, by the way, turn it on and off

B
Baxmep 17.12.20

switch in the settings the jitter of the sight, the first option, the sight walks separately from the blue cross, the second option, the sight and the blue cross in the center and the whole screen starts to walk ...

Y
YourDevil54 17.12.20

take the smart aiming gun and put it away. should fix the blue sight

s
slast1212 25.12.20

Hello everybody. When aiming from optics, the sight does not move (often). Please tell me how to fix it.

v
vaniadep 07.01.21

just because of the skippie or other smart weapons (and also because of the bits, since this is bullshit is their sight), and there are such bugs with these dibilious blue crosshairs. Just don't get them and everything will be fine (don't get smart weapons and the bat (well, give up the katana, because they suffer from this))

s
santyxsh 07.01.21

how to make it so that when the scope opens, you do not need to hold down the RMB, but simply click on the RMB and the scope opens?

m
m0lphar 15.01.21

and one more tops with a sight. I played for myself, everything was ok, and then it is not clear why the aim began to swim very strongly, with a clamped pkm. shooting from snipers is simply unrealistic. old saves - no such problem. rollback is not an option - ALL quests were done (