3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arseniy Dyatlov 13.12.20 12:42 am

How does your game work on RTX 2080Super? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Optimization has disappointed from the word altogether. Computer Ryzen 5 3600, 16Gb RAM 3333MHz, Gigabyte RTX 2080Super, SSD game. It seems that the assembly is not weak at all, but on the ultras (even without rays) in the city there are frequent drawdowns below 60 frames. If you turn on the rays of FPS in the area of 42-50, and the rays on the ultra and minimum plant the FPS the same. DLSS works also gnarly, there is a difference in the picture, but the performance is the same. The difference in FPS can only be seen if you disable DLSS completely. I'm playing 1080p.
I also noticed that the percent is loaded by 30-40%, and the graphics card is 70-80%, that is, the assembly is not loaded in general. Maybe there is some kind of software solution? I will be grateful for any help in the decision.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Masky76 13.12.20

Play 2k resolution, and you'll see the load. For 4k better maps 300 series.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 13.12.20

Arseniy Dyatlov
The build for such a game is more than weak. I can't play 3090 at all. Optimization is rubbish.
Arseniy Dyatlov wrote:
DLSS works also gnarly, there is a difference in the picture, but the performance is the same.
DLSS generally cut on. It kills the soapy picture. Do you have a pirate or a face? I have on the pirate percent is almost under the weave on the street (not in one game there is no such thing) This is probably because of the fact that the faces have a patch, and the pirates patch of the first day is not. That's why one of the shoals in terms of pounding the ingoth. And here's a map of norms. It's loaded at 98-99% I think there's no such solution yet about your question. Therefore, people will be less likely to play with complete comfort. Beams, by the way, cut down, too. They also destroy performance in general.
I'm going to make a video.

S
Sergei008 13.12.20

Waiting for patches from developers

S
Sergei008 13.12.20

By the way, the soap can be removed by incorporating sharpness in the settings of the videodriver. For myself determined that the best option is the one that defaults.

p
prowkan 13.12.20

Maj 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS wrote:
This is probably due to the fact that there is a patch on the faces, and on the pirates patch of the first day is not.
What's your evidence?