3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serg514 13.12.20 12:42 am

Talking Gun (Cyberpunk 2077)

Who did you find?
14 Comments
Sort by:
o
oizo72 17.12.20

serg514
Spoilerhttps: //steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/? id = 2319103504

M
Muzh_Liftershi 17.12.20

Pam-pam-param-pam-BAM ... Oh, spontaneous shot, this is my first time ...
Spoiler

P
Pomu4 17.12.20

And who's to say what to do with him when he turns off killer mode? Becomes useless crap

M
Muzh_Liftershi 17.12.20

Pomu4

Beware, a tiny spoiler ... you
never know ... SpoilerSoon in the story, Skippy will say that he scanned his memory and found the old owner. It will be Regina. Skippy will ask V to return it.

For the change, besides thanks and a couple of bucks, you won't get anything, so if you like it, you don't have to rush.

P
Pomu4 17.12.20

Muzh_Liftershi
Well, in puppy mode, he is generally terrible, bullets do not even hit the limbs. Okay thanks for the hint

M
Muzh_Liftershi 17.12.20

Pomu4
But, as it turned out, we just need to say - "Skippy, reset to factory settings ..." It's a pity that the game does not imply us to find out. Sob sob...

A
Antimandalajnah 05.01.21

So the second command in the picture won't help bring Skippy back to working order? I still don't see it in my inventory when you open the yelling storage in V's apartment. :( You can't even put it on the stand.

Y
Youxyxol 05.01.21

Antimandalajnah
It is marked as a quest one, therefore it is not visible, and what you wrote does not affect it at all. Uncheck the quest box through the save editor.

e
ej1k0r 05.01.21

Vyxyxol
Can you guide how to do this?

A
Alexander_Vesker 05.01.21

A very cool pistol. I only liked going with him now. Lethal thing
Vyxyxol
Everything is fine there, I took it out of the slot and returned it to its place. It is visible just like any barrel. But what games you play is not clear

Y
Youxyxol 05.01.21

Alexander_Vesker
Ept, you try to put it in the cache before handing over the quest for it, smart guy.
ej1k0r Lurkay
on the nexus, everything is there.

A
Alexander_Vesker 05.01.21

Youxyxol
I don't like to lay out good weapons. You have nothing to do, so you shove into the boxes

A
Antimandalajnah 05.01.21

Taki got to the quest about Skippy's return to the mistress. It turns out, either I return for monetary compensation, or keep it to myself? And in what mode does it remain then? Puppies? Then, of course, only the weapons showcase. ☹️

He now scolds "Bad user! Bad user!" : rofl:

x
xStriiim 05.01.21

Antimandalajnah
chose the puppies, because I use it for missions where you don't need to kill, the benefit of their ... on, I mean cyber psychos. And currency from machines