3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leys_Bro 17.12.20 05:07 am

Maybe not all that bad? (Cyberpunk 2077)

I updated it, which means that GTA online (new island) I fly there, and there are 30-50 FPS at ultras, when in cyberpanchik at the same settings 60-70. What is this for? To the fact that many hate cyberpunk for optimism and try to compare the two games. Although the studio, which has experience, could no longer even roll out a normal update. So you shouldn't slap the studios right away, even huge corporations don't do their job very well. I am not defending cyberpunk, it will burn itself from the fact that there is not enough content. You just have to wait, have patience, you will be rewarded.

GTX2070 8gb
I-7-8700k
18 Comments
Sort by:
I
InboxM 17.12.20

Leys_Bro
A bunch of marketers and managers have done their job. The point is not only in optimization, but in the fact that everyone was blatantly deceived.

E
El_Trolo 17.12.20

InboxM
Well, get mad at marketers / managers, as well as investors, who demanded an early release of the game and you were brazenly deceived. Developers have something to do with it?

I
InboxM 17.12.20

El_Trolo
Who's mad? Did you write even a word specifically about the developers? Corporations are made up of different divisions. You read between the lines.

3ADrooT 17.12.20

Leys_Bro
One bad update and one bad game are different things)

L
Leys_Bro 17.12.20

3ADrooT
So Rocky did the same as the SDPR. The most global update said all the cases. A couple of new cars at the moment and a terribly optimized new island. The machines will add mb and optimization later. So almost everyone does the same as cyberpunk, I agree with the advertising, they went overboard specifically.

3ADrooT 17.12.20

Leys_Bro
I didn't tell you about that. You don't have to go to this island - you won't lag. And the SDP lays the WHOLE game.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 17.12.20

Leys_Bro
Today I launched the company GTA 5, 4k maximum possible settings 100+ fps, cyberpunk doesn't work for me)

s
shicha 17.12.20

People like to water cyberpunk so much, they already compare the performance with the game 6 years ago)

A
Alex hawk 17.12.20

Leys_Bro Hear
uncles. How many years have they supported this online free of charge? Come to your senses. I haven't played it for a hundred years, but have a conscience, yes? People paid for the game in 2015 and are still playing.

M
Mephistoz 17.12.20

Alex Hawk
They support her not for free, but because a bunch of fools donate a lot of money for all these cars. They earned 100 times more money on donations than on game sales. And it was thanks to the idiot donators that rock changed their minds about making plot dlts. riveting a couple of cars in 1 evening and collecting dalars turned out to be much easier than cutting good content. And for the same reason, we probably won't see GTA 6 soon.

A
Alex hawk 18.12.20

Mephistoz The
world is not yet ready for GTA 6.

l
look-look 18.12.20

Mephistoz
Forgot to add that gta5 was sold on 3 platforms .. ps3 ps4 ps5 .. and all for the money ... and the projects will update the Witcher 3 for free on new consoles with a new graph .. plus cyberpunk is also free to update on new consoles

l
look-look 18.12.20

Alex Hawk
It was 2025, GTA5 was ported to new consoles in 8k

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 18.12.20

Yakov Budnikov wrote:
Today I launched the company GTA 5, 4k maximum possible settings 100+ fps, cyberpunk doesn't work for me)
Do you have two 3090s? On one card, if you set the grass to the maximum, it will be 55-58 fps.
Spoiler
My Cyberpunk goes much better. (rays do not count)

P
Panade02 Dweller 18.12.20

Maybe not everything is so bad, but my weapon stopped damaging, like I loaded it with paintball balls. What to do, annon ?? A wall-piercing rifle deals 100 to the head. And applied 1.5K.

A
Ak1nat0r 18.12.20

Bad only on consoles of the previous generation. On a pc with my 1060, the game at medium-high gives out 30-40 fps in full hd, which is not even bad, although initially everything was not playable at all due to the fact that I tried to launch the game on the seventh Windows, but after that as he put the top ten the game flew.
Completed absolutely the entire game, cleaned absolutely the entire map, and what can I say about the bugs? 1 serious bug that prevents you from completing the "Red Prophet" quest, but the rest of the game is more than playable.
The main plot and its presentation are absolutely wonderful. I'm sorry that not everyone will be able to fully immerse themselves in this game and get this incredible emotional experience that the game can give.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.12.20

Leys_Bro
Leys_Bro wrote:
It remains only to wait, have patience, you will be rewarded.
Yes, I can wait without any problems, especially since I haven't paid for it yet

G
Gigyl 19.12.20

Ak1nat0r
Similarly, I played the whole game on pc, I did not meet many bugs and those are not significant.
At 1080, the graphon is automatically lined up at the max settings, the fps is stable.
And the whole hype was lit up, as for me the console players, they say, how so, they have a buggy game soldered into their eyelids, and not ideally vomited as usual.