3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dart_Lord 17.12.20 05:10 am

Bug, settlers no longer come (Fallout 4)

Sorry if the topic has already been, I could not find my case. In short, the settlers no longer come to the settlement, although all the conditions are there. Before that, I was faced with the problem of the impossibility of assigning a settler to work,
with which I suffered for a long time, even moved to other settlements in the hope that in the new settlement this horde would begin to be useful. In the end, I found the idea on the forums that they simply could not get to their destination, after which he demolished the fence that could interfere with them and they still began to be assigned to some areas (well, some had to be demolished). However, now the level of happiness is above 80, the charisma is high, but neither the old nor the new settlements are replenished.
Who knows how to treat this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 17.12.20

Dart_Lord
If you already have the maximum number of settlers in your settlements (depending on the value of your charisma) they will not come.

D
Dart_Lord 17.12.20

The fact of the matter is that the charisma is 26 (and I can raise another 5 grape mentats), and there were a maximum of 34 settlers until I resettled them a little, the Red Rocket in the Nuclear World is empty even though it built a bed, a lighthouse, laid supplies, in Far -Harbore, a couple of people per settlement, that's exactly what a glitch.

B
Basil44 17.12.20

Dart_Lord wrote:
there were a maximum of 34 residents,
but we need even more ???
put the spawn button and spawn until the computer freezes
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27979

l
longerr2007 17.12.20

Basil44
It is better to spawn with a console. If the car is powerful, you can immediately spawn in packs of 100 or more)

L
Lokarius1993 17.12.20

there is actually a limit on them

D
Dart_Lord 17.12.20

Is there a general limit? And then in different villages they came in different ways and only three had 34.

l
longerr2007 17.12.20

Dart_Lord
In a clean game without mods, if charisma is pumped to 24, only 34 settlers will come to the village. If there is a mod for pregnancy, they will give birth indefinitely (until you turn off the pregnancy).
Do you install beacons?

D
Dart_Lord 19.12.20

So in every settlement I build, I had a bug in general by the end of the game, I suspect Far-Charbor was involved because I started to go through it at about the same time or Nuka-Mir, but I mostly passed it by that time.

V
Vitaly888 28.10.21

In general, the game officially (without mods) allows using skills, chemistry and clothing to increase the number of settlements to 55 settlers. I also do not have settlers in all settlements. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a settlement one or two, in which the settlers come more actively and use it as a kind of transshipment base. When it is full, stock up on chemistry, clothing and resettle in other settlements. True, if you install a mod to increase the number of settlers, then you can do it without chemistry.