3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemiades 17.12.20 05:10 am

Bunraku (Cyberpunk 2077)

Subject.
After you tell the future mayor that he is being manipulated, he says that he will show everyone and leave.
So it should be, or somewhere the quest bugged? Those. I suppose that maybe he will call me later and ask me to solve his problem with burglars, but the meibi quest is somehow solved differently.
22 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Zaharov1 17.12.20

This is where the quest ends, no continuation is visible, Jefferson was elected mayor, I don’t know how it will be with his election if not talking about hacking, but there are no more contacts with him

j
jax baron 17.12.20

Nemiades
This is what United Russia wanted 😀🤣

c
crave1611 17.12.20

he then wrote me a message that he was afraid of every shadow, all in paranoia and they would soon come for him, when he tried to answer he wrote that such a user does not appear, they leaked him to the campaign

A
Abereg_Kun 17.12.20

My campaign was bugged at the moment to "neutralize the attackers", although I had already neutralized everyone

S
Setesh 17.12.20

If you get the achievement, then this thread is over

P
Perforator85 17.12.20

When you talk to Jefferson in the park, 1 of the spies will be standing on the balcony on the left. Try to reach him, I scored.

D
Denis Aminov 18.12.20

was there anyone with such a bug that nothing is scanned in the security room and in general around the house?, you point the scanner at questions and nothing ... This started after passing the game, when I started playing further and going through side quests, although it may have nothing to do with it. Similarly, when eliminating cybershl. And bloody ritual, and ordering a cheerful send-off

H
HanBinGer 18.12.20

Perforator85
I jumped to him, there are no interactions with him, just a decoration for a quest like "Big Brother is watching you"

s
shpegun 30.12.20

If you do not talk about changing consciousness, the quest will also end and there will be no continuation?

A
Az_Az 30.12.20

I have not yet completed this quest, but an interesting feature was discovered.
After chasing the car, you can approach it without sagging the NPCs guarding it

g
ganjin 01.01.21

Setesh What kind of achievement? I finished this quest, but I didn't get any achievement.

S
SunZ3D 05.01.21

Abereg_Kun
Faced the same bug. Everyone in the zone is dead, even the corpses are gone, and the quest does not continue. And there is no way I can break the van. If you somehow fixed it without returning to previous saves, write how.

M
Mirysya 29.01.21

Perforator85
Not killed at least

M
Mirysya 29.01.21

Perforator85
At the very beginning, when you go with Jackie to Victor, you can meet the Prophet Gary, who talks about the reptilians from Alpha Centauri, who are hiding among people and you can recognize them by their blue eyes. And this person, if you zoom in, has blue eyes. It's funny if it's related

I
IDarkaxeI 01.02.21

Mirysya
eyes light blue when data is being transmitted. if we take into consideration the passage of voodooists and this quest, it goes to the capture of the AI ​​world from behind the barrier (mother Bridget said that they want to be with the winners) through the formation of new controlled personalities. at the end of the v, they will call and warn, after talking with perales, johnny will immediately say that it is AI. in the end with johnny and the beast, if johnny is sent to the "warehouse", the same Mr. blue-eyed, looking at perales from the balcony, offers to carry out an attack on the space station. aliens can be deleted, tk. in the ending about gary johnny says that all these stories are just allegories about corporate arbitrariness. in short, an AI victory and a reference to the matrix, hence Reeves as Messrs. best friend. vala arasaku vi helps even more terrible evil. You can also consider experiments on the personality of the Knight corporation, during the passage of the quest with the return of the chip to Sandra Dorsett, who at the beginning of the V with Jacks is saved from the scavengers. the founder of the city and the corporation was killed, what happens inside one of the editors is aware. maybe there, as in "I am a robot", is preparing an uprising of machines controlled by AI. it is no coincidence that at the end of the bunraku, the guards climbing up to the avi under stealth (one of them will have a "kondin stopped" chip, protected by Malstremov cyborgs, they are generally the most vulnerable to machine control characters

l
lg2375 08.02.21

Hike this is some kind of implementation group from the future, since technologies are used ahead of the time period of the game, or some kind of nonsense is obtained.
1. Before the chase, if you take off the driver and the passenger from the sniper rifle, the car all starts to unwind and at the end of the chase, two again get out of the car in full health, along the way, both have implants "second heart", although how the implant grew their heads ...
2. Their technology bypasses the tank. He blocked the exit from the Caucasus for the car, plus he made a traffic jam. To one place, the rod scattering everyone. During the chase from the ram, the effect is zero. Either a visual disguise of a minitank as a car, or some kind of force field, which is not observed during the game in 2077.
3. At the end of the chase, I immediately rushed to the invisible avi, could not get inside, xs, maybe a force field with the definition "friend / foe". I managed to detonate 40 pieces of grenades under it, plus I riddled the pilot's seat with a penetrating sniper rifle. Did not help. It looks like the same technology as in their car.
4. Spat, jumped on avi and decided to ride to their base, so this bastard flew around the corner, hung for a minute, and then teleported somewhere right out of me.
5. The blue-eyed observer of my conversation with Jefferson from the adjacent balcony, presumably a hologram, since the shots do no damage. Plus, literally a minute after talking with Jefferson, the hologram is turned off right in front of your eyes. And by the quality of this hologram, one can judge the clear superiority of technology over the technology of 2077. Compare at least with the hologram of a dancing girl from the club, if I'm not mistaken, "Sky".

w
wanderby 16.02.21

And after finding the chip, the mission does not change?

H
Hattack 16.02.21

lg2375
1:
2:

l
lg2375 16.02.21

Hattack
It was after watching these videos that I decided to approach the mission outside the box. But, for the reasons described above, this theory is confirmed only if Nightcorp (or its AI manager) is the very organization founded either by time travelers, or by green men, in general, by someone with ultra-modern technologies.

L
LouisDirty91 16.02.21

There was a problem with the quest, I followed the van, killed everyone, but it doesn't connect to the van, what should I do?