3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nanopacan 17.12.20 05:12 am

Downgrade graphics, E3 2018 vs PC version 2020 ... It got worse! (Cyberpunk 2077)

I keep in touch, here's the difference in graphics in the trailer that was shown in mid-2018 and in the game on PC at ultra-settings at the end of 2020: I couldn't download the pictures, so I'll leave links to them:

https://i.playground.ru/p /WBxJ_8WIuwwWBO7thQA0oA.jpeg
https://cdn3.savepice.ru/uploads/2020/12/13/78e59d4fbf6a037b99884d141d431a8b-full.jpg

As we can see in the game grafon greatly cut compared to 2018 version, but I blame not only the developers but CDPR and all today's game creators, they all show us bullshots and fake trailers, but in reality the game becomes not only not better, but even worse ...
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 17.12.20

And nothing that the graphics in the trailer have nothing to do with the game itself, and indeed never had it in any game? However, you yourself wrote about this, so why the question?
ps looked at the screenshots - is it on the consoles or what? I have a hundred times more beautiful picture, which is in 2018, which is on release, as stated here

N
Nanopacan 17.12.20

Setesh
has since the trailer is gameplay, before (until 2010) in trailers they showed real graphics as it looks, and now they are very much embellished, for schoolchildren to believe.

N
Nanopacan 17.12.20

Setesh
are screenshots of YouTube videos, so it's blurry, but you can see from the detail that it's downgraded.

S
Setesh 17.12.20

Nanopacan
The video itself is possible?

N
Nanopacan 17.12.20

Setesh
in YouTube, type a lot of different videos there.

S
Setesh 17.12.20

Nanopacan
Clearly, another fan thrower

T
The772dragon. 17.12.20

Tell me how, when choosing a weapon (three slots), add a short-barreled or a rifle there?
You have weapons and ammunition, but you cannot use them in battle.

M
Mycroft17 17.12.20

This will surprise no one. They always cut light and detail. But in most scenes the PC version still looks better than the demo

s
shicha 17.12.20

mm graphics on screenshots from YouTube, on x understand which platform and which settings ...

S
SpringOff 17.12.20

Nanopacan
on the second link on the screenshot of the release version is much more detailed than for 2018. Pay attention to the girl and the transport.

K
Kitten Scientist 17.12.20

My pc would have burned out, if what was shown in 2018 was launched, spare my pc.

They didn’t need an accent on grafon, they needed all their strength in RPG.

p
pilko 17.12.20

The author is a goof and disgraced the price of screens with low settings.

B
Baxmep 17.12.20

games are made on top-end PCs, it's clear to hell that grafony in videos will be cooler than in release, otherwise most players won't even start the game at minimum salaries ... = D

R
RicoChico 17.12.20

Tolsto. Graphics can change dramatically depending on the weather and time of day.

S
Sargarus 17.12.20

It's all just so that the loshki got it, and we pirates suffered then because of them that they support these scum

L
Life is shit 17.12.20

Nanopacan
At full high with RTX, the graphics are gorgeous. The only thing missing is a darker color scheme.