3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Kazakevich 17.12.20 05:15 am

Off-plot braindance launch (Cyberpunk 2077)

somebody tell me, how can you start braindans not according to the plot? I bought a bunch of Brayndans at a stall, but they are marked as trash. Are they not usable?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaly Gushchin 17.12.20

No, braid only on the plot and missions

s
storm240 17.12.20

Vitaly Gushchin
means vinyl records and an electric guitar that I bought cannot be used in any way and even put in an apartment so that it is impossible to be beautiful?

V
Vitaly Gushchin 17.12.20

storm240
Yes, no way, I think they canceled all this during the development process because these little things were worked out well. There are also many garages in the city for repairing and pumping cars (it looks at least like that) but it is clear that the very fact of pumping a car was cut out

s
storm240 17.12.20

Vitaly Gushchin
insulting bitch, the dive is lost (

V
Vitaly Gushchin 17.12.20

storm240
I also noticed that if you miraculously jump somewhere higher, you can find boxes with rare materials. Apparently I was thinking about parkour, but no

s
storm240 18.12.20

Vitaly Gushchin
I don't think, it's just that the game has implants that allow you to jump high and all that. True, I have not tried them yet, because they are expensive.

3ePo 11.01.21

Maybe everyone will gradually return to free DLS or mass add-on companies?) .. maybe this is generally content from cyber-online ... it will be necessary to study there besides battle pianos ...