3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SHTIRLITS 17.12.20 05:15 am

Gift after completing (Cyberpunk 2077)

After the credits, they say that a gift is waiting at home. There is nothing there. CHYADNT?
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
markg 17.12.20

same

w
wintermute322 17.12.20

plus

C
Cyclonis 17.12.20

SHTIRLITS
That is, after completing the plot there is an opportunity to complete the rest of the quests and "walk" around the city?

B
Bugs Bunny Rus 17.12.20

Cyclonis
Yes, there is such a possibility.
I ran through the plot, now I'm doing all the side effects. Some are more interesting than the plot.

w
wintermute322 17.12.20

Cyclonis
is not present. I will not spoil.

s
shicha 17.12.20

SHTIRLITS
about xs houses, but they give implants

w
wintermute322 19.12.20

shicha
what?

D
Dmitry777kar 19.12.20

An implant can be a gift. To get it, you need to come to the ripper and see what implants you already have (marked with the inscription "available"). I got the legendary hands of the gorilla)

P
Poma87 24.12.20

also gave orange-quality gorilla hands, the rest of the orange hands appeared on sale for 100k, I will assume that they gave orange drawings, but this is not certain.

D
DrAgon_steel 07.01.21

I xs, what is it about, they sold me gold implants (gorilla, praying mantis, string) during the game ...

A
Arditti 22.02.21

I just didn't understand after going through the ending I was loaded in front of the elevator of the mission "for whom the bell tolls" and all the gear collected on the passage of the ending is missing. So it should be, or maybe I'm not catching up with something?
That is, the ending you go through stupidly for the sake of seeing what is there and further progress will not be taken into account, it's delusional, what's the difference how you finished the game if it's stupidly scripted garbage, how many games you just go through the storyline and don't throw you off at the so-called "point of no return" after the completion of even the final part, and so the jamb on the jamb was also screwed up, it must be that after the end you are going somewhere with all the consequences,
I have collected so many rare gear there that I have not seen in all 67 hours of the game, but it is stupid and I already have it all implants
In short, the ending really needs to be completed when you just eat up and down the game.

L
Loaderoid 22.02.21

Arditti
It should be so.

A
Arditti 22.02.21

Loaderoid,
that is, whatever ending I perform will still throw it off to the "point of no return" with what it was before entering the elevator?

L
Loaderoid 22.02.21

Arditti
Yes, the only thing that remains is the Smesher key card and the Pride Beast's pistol if the ending with her is chosen.

A
Arditti 22.02.21

Loaderoid
ehh damn it, stop key Smesher card? There is no such thing in the inventory
Thanks for the answers, otherwise I could not find the info)

A
Arditti 28.02.21

Poma87
I have 2 pieces of legendary gorilla hands and mono strings, cool what ...